Are you unhappy with AWeber or just think that AWeber is too expensive? Well, if you are sure that you don’t want to pay for your AWeber subscription anymore, this article is for you.
In this AWeber tutorial, we are going to show you how to cancel an AWeber subscription and everything else that relates to this.
If you prefer a better email marketing alternative, make sure to check out Sendinblue.
How to cancel an AWeber subscription?
To cancel an AWeber subscription:
- Open your AWeber account and sign in if necessary
- Click on your AWeber account name at the bottom left corner
- From the menu, select ‘My Account’.
- Select the ‘Billing’ tab on the left side of this AWeber account page
- Find the ‘Change my plan’ button.
- Click on ‘Change my plan’.
- A pop-up window will appear when you click on it.
- Go through these steps to cancel your AWeber subscription.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
If you can’t cancel your Aweber subscription this way, you can also start a live chat with AWeber support and request the cancellation of your AWeber account there.
If you go through these AWeber cancelation steps, your AWeber plan should be canceled.
What happens when you cancel your AWeber account?
Once you manage to cancel the subscription, here is what happens.
If you have paid for at least a month of subscription, you will have access to AWeber until the last day of your billing cycle.
However, after the last day of your paid subscription, you will lose access to AWeber and you no longer will be able to create and send email campaigns, set up autoresponder sequences, build email signup forms and landing pages, manage your subscribers, etc..
If you want to reactivate your subscription, all you have to do is to log in to your canceled AWeber account. Then you will be prompted to reactivate your AWeber subscription.
Looking for an AWeber Alternative?
Once you canceled AWeber but you still want to use another email marketing software, you just think that AWeber is missing some key features or it is too expensive, here are the best AWeber alternatives we recommend:
- Our recommended email marketing software: Sendinblue
- Cheapest email marketing tool: Mailerlite
- One-time fee for email marketing software: Sendfox
Can you get a refund on AWeber subscription?
Whether you can get a AWeber refund will depend on when you have canceled your AWeber subscription.
If you have canceled your AWeber subscription right after the purchase or renewal, there is a good chance that AWeber will refund you.
Make sure to contact the AWeber customer support team by opening a support ticket or sending an email to their support team.
In this email, explain to them why you are requesting a refund so there is a higher chance they will give you a full or partial refund of your AWeber purchase price.
Keep in mind that they might not be required to grant you a refund on your canceled AWeber subscription plan. For more specifics, check out AWeber’s Terms of Service.
What is AWeber and how can you use it?
AWeber is an email marketing platform that allows businesses to automate email campaigns and manage subscribers. AWeber offers a wide range of features, including autoresponders, segmentation, and integrations with a variety of third-party services.
AWeber is one of the most popular email marketing platforms on the market, with over 100,000 customers in over 150 countries.
Here is a list of AWeber features:
AWeber Email marketing features:
- Create and send newsletters
- Email automation
- RSS to email
- Drag-and-drop email builder
- Email templates
- HTML emails
- Dynamic content
- AMP emails
- Hosted broadcast archive
- Thousands of professional images
- Import automations
- Email split testing
- Behavioral automation
- Cart abandonment / Purchase tagging
- Branded click-tracking links
- Remove AWeber branding
- Tagging subscribers
- Send to basic segments
- Save and send to custom segments
Landing Page builder features:
Sell Products and Services with AWeber Ecommerce
- Unlimited Landing pages
- Beautiful landing page templates for a variety of goals
- Thousands of professional images
- Video landing pages
- Buy and connect domains
- Google Analytics & Facebook pixel tracking
- Sign up forms
- WordPress plugin
- Sign up form split testing
For up to 500 subscribers, AWeber costs $19.99 per month; for up to 2,500 subscribers, it costs $29.99; for up to 5,000 subscribers, it costs $49.99; and for up to 25,000 subscribers, it costs $149.99.
There is a free AWeber plan that offers many of the paid features, but it only allows for 500 subscribers. You can sign up for AWeber for free here: https://www.aweber.com/free.htm