Are you unhappy with HubSpot or just think that HubSpot is too expensive? Well, if you are sure that you don’t want to pay for your HubSpot subscription anymore, this article is for you.
In this HubSpot tutorial, we are going to show you how to cancel a HubSpot subscription and everything else that relates to this.
If you prefer a better email marketing alternative, make sure to check out Sendinblue.
How to cancel a HubSpot subscription?
Here is how to cancel a HubSpot subscription:
- Sign in to your HubSpot account
- Click on the name of your HubSpot account at the top of the page
- Select ‘Account and Billing’
- Click on ‘Subscriptions’ tab
- Find the HubSpot subscription you want to cancel
- Click on ‘Cancel auto-renewal’.
- Click on the ‘Cancel auto-renewal’ button again.
- Select the checkbox ‘I understand that all users connected to this HubSpot account will lose access to these features when my current commitment period ends’
- Select why you are canceling HubSpot.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription by clicking on ‘Cancel my renewal’.
If you follow these steps, your Hubspot subscription should be canceled which HubSpot will confirm by sending you an email.
What happens when you cancel your HubSpot account?
Once you manage to cancel the subscription, here is what happens.
If you have paid for at least a month of subscription, you will have access to HubSpot until the last day of your billing cycle.
However, after the last day of your paid subscription, you will lose access to HubSpot and you no longer will be able to create and send email campaigns, set up autoresponder sequences, build email signup forms and landing pages, manage your subscribers, etc.
If you want to reactivate your subscription, all you have to do is to log in to your canceled HubSpot account. Then you will be prompted to reactivate your HubSpot subscription.
Looking for a HubSpot Alternative?
Once you canceled HubSpot but you still want to use another email marketing software, you just think that HubSpot is missing some key features or it is too expensive, here are the best HubSpot alternatives we recommend:
- Our recommended email marketing software: Sendinblue
- Cheapest email marketing tool: Mailerlite
- One-time fee for email marketing software: Sendfox
Can you get a refund on HubSpot subscription?
Whether you can get a HubSpot refund will depend on when you have canceled your HubSpot subscription.
If you have canceled your HubSpot subscription right after the purchase or renewal, there is a good chance that HubSpot will refund you.
Make sure to contact the HubSpot customer support team by opening a support ticket or sending an email to their support team.
In this email, explain to them why you are requesting a refund so there is a higher chance they will give you a full or partial refund of your HubSpot purchase price.
Keep in mind that they might not be required to grant you a refund on your canceled HubSpot subscription plan. For more specifics, check out HubSpot’s Terms of Service.
What is HubSpot and how can you use it?
HubSpot is a cloud-based marketing and sales software platform that helps companies grow their business by attracting more visitors to their websites and converting those visitors into leads and customers. HubSpot offers a suite of tools for managing inbound marketing, including content management, SEO, social media, email, and lead nurturing.
Here is a list of HubSpot CRM and Email marketing features:
- Deal Stages
- Contact Management
- Daily Dashboard
- Task Management
- Content Repository
- Automated Data Capture
- Integration with Marketing Automation
- Canned Snippets
- Personalized Sequences
- Custom Support Form Fields
- Meeting Scheduling
- and more.
HubSpot has free CRM software that you can start using for free. The starter plan starts at $45 per month, but if you have enterprise needs, the monthly subscription fee can go up to $3,200 per month.