Are you unhappy with Keap or just think that Keap is too expensive? Well, if you are sure that you don’t want to pay for your Keap subscription anymore, this article is for you.
In this Keap tutorial, we are going to show you how to cancel a Keap subscription and everything else that relates to this.
If you prefer a better email marketing alternative, make sure to check out Sendinblue.
How to cancel a Keap subscription?
Here is how to cancel a Keap subscription:
- Open your Keap account and sign in if it is necessary
- Click on your profile icon in the bottom left corner of the page
- From the drop-down, select Settings
- Then click on ‘My Account’
- Click on ‘Cancel my subscription’
- You have to fill in some fields in their cancellation forms
- Then confirm that you want to cancel your Keap subscription.
Keep in mind that according to Keap Terms of Service: “A request to cancel a Keap application must be initiated at least 10 days prior to the next invoice date.” So make sure you cancel your Keap subscription in time.
If you go through these Keap cancelation steps, your Keap plan should be canceled.
What happens when you cancel your Keap account?
Once you manage to cancel the subscription, here is what happens.
If you have paid for at least a month of subscription, you will have access to Keap until the last day of your billing cycle.
However, after the last day of your paid subscription, you will lose access to Keap and you no longer will be able to create and send email campaigns, set up autoresponder sequences, build email signup forms and landing pages, manage your subscribers, etc.
If you want to reactivate your subscription, all you have to do is to log in to your canceled Keap account. Then you will be prompted to reactivate your Keap subscription.
Looking for a Keap Alternative?
Once you canceled Keap but you still want to use another email marketing software, you just think that Keap is missing some key features or it is too expensive, here are the best Keap alternatives we recommend:
- Our recommended email marketing software: Sendinblue
- Cheapest email marketing tool: Mailerlite
- One-time fee for email marketing software: Sendfox
Can you get a refund on Keap subscription?
Whether you can get a Keap refund will depend on when you have canceled your Keap subscription.
If you have canceled your Keap subscription right after the purchase or renewal, there is a good chance that Keap will refund you.
Make sure to contact the Keap customer support team by opening a support ticket or sending an email to their support team.
In this email, explain to them why you are requesting a refund so there is a higher chance they will give you a full or partial refund of your Keap purchase price.
Keep in mind that they might not be required to grant you a refund on your canceled Keap subscription plan. For more specifics, check out Keap’s Terms of Service.
What is Keap and how can you use it?
Keap is a CRM software that helps businesses automate their sales and marketing processes. It offers a number of features that can help businesses streamline their operations and improve their customer relations. Here are some of the ways businesses can use Keap to their advantage:
1. Keap can help businesses automate their sales and marketing processes. This can save businesses time and money by reducing the need for manual tasks such as data entry and lead tracking.
2. Keap’s features can help businesses improve their customer relations. For example, the software can help businesses track customer interactions, identify trends, and resolve issues quickly.
3. Keap can also help businesses analyze their data to make better decisions about their sales and marketing strategies. The software provides detailed reports that can help businesses track their progress and identify areas for improvement.