Are you unhappy with SendFox or just think that SendFox is too expensive? Well, if you are sure that you don’t want to pay for your SendFox subscription anymore, this article is for you.
In this SendFox tutorial, we are going to show you how to cancel a SendFox subscription and everything else that relates to this.
If you prefer a better email marketing alternative, make sure to check out Sendinblue.
How to cancel a SendFox subscription?
Although SendFox is famous for providing lifetime deals, which means that you have to pay a one-time fee and use the email marketing software for a lifetime, there is also a SendFox Add-on that has a monthly subscription.
To cancel a SendFox subscription:
- Open your SendFox account.
- Click on the Account tab.
- Select ‘Cancel subscription’
- Go through the SendFox cancellation steps.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your SendFox subscription.
If you can’t cancel your SendFox subscription for some reason, you can also contact the SendFox Support team at email@example.com and request a cancellation of your monthly SendFox subscription plan.
To make sure you don’t need to email back and forth with the SendFox support team, explain why you want to cancel your SendFox subscription.
If you go through these SendFox cancelation steps, your SendFox plan should be canceled.
What happens when you cancel your SendFox account?
Once you manage to cancel the subscription, here is what happens.
If you have paid for at least a month of subscription, you will have access to SendFox until the last day of your billing cycle.
However, after the last day of your paid subscription, you will lose access to SendFox and you will no longer be able to create and send email campaigns, set up autoresponder sequences, build email signup forms and landing pages, manage your subscribers, etc.
If you want to reactivate your subscription, all you have to do is to log in to your canceled SendFox account. Then you will be prompted to reactivate your SendFox subscription.
Looking for a SendFox Alternative?
Once you canceled SendFox but you still want to use another email marketing software, you just think that SendFox is missing some key features or it is too expensive, here are the best SendFox alternatives we recommend:
- Our recommended email marketing software: Sendinblue
- Cheapest email marketing tool: Mailerlite
- One-time fee for email marketing software: Sendfox
Can you get a refund on SendFox subscription?
Whether you can get a SendFox refund will depend on when you have canceled your SendFox subscription.
If you have canceled your SendFox subscription right after the purchase or renewal, there is a good chance that SendFox will refund you.
Make sure to contact the SendFox customer support team by opening a support ticket or sending an email to their support team.
In this email, explain to them why you are requesting a refund so there is a higher chance they will give you a full or partial refund of your SendFox purchase price.
Keep in mind that they might not be required to grant you a refund on your canceled SendFox subscription plan. For more specifics, check out SendFox ’s Terms of Service.
What is SendFox and how can you use it?
SendFox is an email marketing and automation software developed by AppSumo, the leading software marketplace.
Its main selling point is that you can purchase the software with a lifetime deal which means that you have to pay a purchase price and use SendFox to send out email campaigns for the rest of your life.
Although it has fewer features than its more expensive competitors, you can still do a lot by using SendFox:
- Build landing pages and forms to collect lead contact information—no design skills are needed
- Create one-off campaigns and automation sequences using ready-made email templates
- Unlimited email sends
- Scheduled email campaigns at any time of the day
- Unlimited triggered automations (with unlimited emails per automation)
- Custom landing pages
- Custom forms (including GDPR)
- Lists and tagging to keep your contacts separated
- WYSIWYG email editor to make writing emails easy
- Advanced analytics to track opens, clicks, and more
- CRM functionality to write notes on each subscriber
- Integrations: Sumo.com, KingSumo, Zapier, API, and POST HTML code
- RSS feed auto-pull — create email drafts automatically from an RSS feed
- Manage unlimited brands from one account
- Translation ability
You can purchase the cheapest SendFox lifetime plan for $49 per month and upgrade later to a higher license tier if you have more subscribers.