Pinterest is a platform of ideas and concepts where you can collect pins and inspirations for your hobbies and interests. Updating and organizing your Pinterest profile can increase your reputation and credibility as an artist or a creative personality.
One amazing element that you can organize your profile with is your cover. Are you wondering how to change the Pinterest board cover? Find out from this guide.
What is a Pinterest board cover and why you should optimize it?
Pinterest board covers are like branding banners for your profile that give you the opportunity to freely express your style or identity using your board. The Pinterest board cover also gives your profile a cohesive structure that may attract audiences and viewers.
If you have an interesting board cover, your followers and audiences that stop by your profile will likely go over your saved pins with whom you can network and build a connection with these people. Your board cover represents your ideas so it is always great to optimize it.
How to change the Pinterest board cover on a desktop computer (PC/MAC)?
If you want to keep a jaw-dropping impression on your Pinterest board but are confused about how to change Pinterest board cover? here are tips that can help you. Here is how you can change your Pinterest board cover through your computer.
- First, you must be logged in to your Pinterest account.
- On the top-right corner f your screen, click your profile picture and it will navigate you to your profile page.
- Once you are already on your profile page, you will see your profile cover at the topmost part. Click on the edit icon that can be found at the bottom-right of your profile cover.
- When you click it, you will be given options on where you can select your photo from. Choose upload from the computer.
- You choose an image from the file folder you selected.
- As you click the image, it will let you crop or move the image on how you want it to be displayed on your profile page.
- You may click the save button when once you are done arranging the image.
How to change the Pinterest board cover on an iOS/Android phone?
Editing with mobile phones depends on the operating system that you are using. But whether you are using an iOS or an Android phone, they both navigate you to the same pages, only with different tab options. The first thing to do when using a mobile phone how to change my Pinterest board cover is the following:
- Go to your Pinterest app and log in.
- Tap your profile picture at the bottom-right part of the screen.
- As it navigates you to your board, look for the “***” symbol at the top-right corner of the screen.
If you are using iOS:
- Click the “Edit Board” option or edit the description, names, or dates of your profile board.
- Ta “done” after you have done editing your Pinterest profile board.
If you are using Android:
- Select “Edit” after clicking the “***” symbol.
- Edit the image, description, name, or dates, and click “done” after you are done editing the Pinterest profile board.
How to troubleshoot when you can’t change the Pinterest board cover?
- If it seems that you still could not change your profile cover with the steps mentioned above, simply try to click on your board.
- Click the pencil icon you see then scroll down on the options and click “change the cover”.
- Click on the pin you have from your saved pins to be the new cover of your profile.
- Click save to save the changes.