Do you want to know how to create a Pinterest account? Are you looking for step-by-step instructions to make it easy? If yes, you are in the right place. Go through the following, create your account, and start sharing images and discovering new interests.
How to Sign Up for a Pinterest Account?
You can create a personal account, explore different interests, and communicate with others in no time. Here are the steps to create a Pinterest account.
- Visit Pinterest.com and select sign up. You can use your email address to sign up by setting a password. However, you can also sign up through your Google or Facebook account. Choose a convenient way and go ahead.
- While signing up with your email address, you need to create a password. After entering the password, select continue. You can also select continue with your Facebook or Google account.
- If you want to continue with Facebook, you will have to log into your Facebook account and Google account when you prefer to continue with Google.
- After signing up, you will receive a welcome message from Pinterest, and you will have to select the next to go the next step.
- Answer the questions related to your interest areas and then select done.
With these simple steps, you can create a Pinterest account. You will receive an email from Pinterest to confirm the email address. Confirm your email address and start exploring Pinterest.
Next Steps after Creating a Pinterest Account
Now, you know how to create a Pinterest account. Next, you will have to follow a few steps to develop interaction. Pinterest enables its users to save content as a pin from anywhere on the web. Check the bottom right of the home page to create a Pinterest pin, and also, you can install a browser extension to save content.
You can create a board and refine it by editing details and titles. You can collaborate with other users and create a group board or join existing ones. Use the search bar to type whatever you want and narrow down your searches using pins, videos, boards, or people.
Convert a Pinterest Personal Account to a Business Account
You can convert a personal account into a business account, but the followers and pins will be the same. If you want, you can switch back to your personal account whenever you want. However, if you have a linked business account, you cannot convert your personal account until you close that linked account.
Here are the steps to convert a personal account into a business one.
- Log into your personal account through the app. Find your profile picture in the right corner bottom.
- Tap the profile picture and tap three dots in the right corner.
- Tap settings and then account management. You will find the account changes option and tap it.
- Tap convert to a business account and then tap convert account. Enter the profile name and tap next.
- Enter your website URL and tap next or skip this step.
- You will get a list to describe your business. Select whatever you find appropriate, tap next, select run ads if you want, and finally, tap done.
Can’t Create a Pinterest Account
Some people experience this issue while creating an account on Pinterest. They cannot create an account and keep trying to fix the problem. However, you can clear cookies and caches and remove any temporary files causing issues.