So, you want to know how to download Pinterest videos and access content outside of Pinterest. There are many ways to achieve this, but you need a bit of research to find a solution based on your device. Keep reading to know more and access your Pinterest videos wherever you are.
Can You Download Pinterest Videos from Pinterest?
Yes, you can download Pinterest videos from Pinterest, but there is no built-in mechanism on Pinterest to download videos. You can use a third party for downloading, and also, there will be many third parties that can enable you to download videos.
Find a secure one and make sure that it supports your device. Also, you will have to know how to download Pinterest videos on your device since the requirements will vary.
How to Download Pinterest Videos on a Desktop Computer (PC/MAC)?
You can download Pinterest videos on your desktop and save them in the cloud or a flash drive. Here are the steps for your help.
- Step One: Open the post and copy its link.
- Step Two: Use the Pinterest Video Downloader to download the video. You can access the downloader by typing pinterestvideodownloader.com. After opening the downloader, paste the link of your video into the bar.
- Step Three: Once uploading is complete, click the download video file, and you can have a new window where you can access your downloaded video.
- Step Four: You will have to save the video by selecting the save as option. Right-click anywhere on the screen to get the dropdown menu and find and click save as.
- Step Five: Rename your video if you want, and then click save to save it on your desktop.
With these simple steps, you can download your Pinterest videos and access them wherever and whenever you want.
How to Download Pinterest Videos on iOS/Android Phones?
You can download Pinterest videos on your mobile devices and access them offline. Again, you will have to use a third-party website. Here are step-by-step instructions.
- Open the Pinterest app and select the video you want to download.
- You can see three dots on the right bottom of your mobile screen. Pinterest enables its users to replay, share, and save videos, but these dots offer additional help. You can use them to report to Pinterest, copy a link, or send videos. You can tap these tree dots to copy any link.
- You will find the copy link option and tap it to add the link to the phone’s clipboard. As you cannot download multiple videos, you will have to avoid copying many links.
- Step Four: Use your phone’s web browser and find a video conversion website. You can choose either https://pinterestvideodownloader.com/ or https://www.expertsphp.com/pinterest-video-downloader.html. Both these websites are reliable but not approved by Pinterest. However, you can use them for iOS and Android devices.
- Step Five: Copy the link of the Pinterest video into the search box of the conversion website and then tap download.
- Step Six: Once you select the download option, the conversion website will convert your link into a downloadable file. You can rename your video and save it wherever needed.
Can You Mass Download Pinterest Videos?
Yes, you can mass download Pinterest videos by using WFDownloader App. It is a free bulk image downloader. Here are the steps to download mass videos.
- Step One: Visit the page you want to download and copy the link
- Step Two: Open WFDownloader App and click the add button. You will find your links and enter the location in the save folder. Enter where you want to save those links.
- Step Four: Click confirm, and it will start searching the link. Once it completes searching, it will create downloadable links for you.
- Step Five: Click the start button, and it will begin downloading the newly created links. You will have to right-click the item and click the open folder to have it in the file explorer.
Can’t Download the Pinterest Video
The issue might be temporary, and you can fix it by closing and reopening the app. When there are problems with the server, you might experience loading issues.
Wait for a few minutes and try again, and you can also check your mobile data. However, if the issue is persistent, you can uninstall the app and then re-install it.