If you have just started your journey of Pinterest marketing and want to make use of Pinterest and are unsure of how to get the best out of it, there’s nothing to worry about.
Sure, we all have to start somewhere. That is why this newbie-friendly guide will show you different ways how to pin from a website to Pinterest.
How to Pin from a Website to Pinterest?
The fastest and easiest way to pin an image from a website to your Pinterest board is by downloading the Pinterest browser button.
- Using your web browser, search for PINTEREST BROWSER BUTTON.
- Follow the installation process to add it as an extension to your browser.
- Once done, you can now start pinning.
- When you find any image on the Internet to pin, hover your cursor over that image.
- Click the “P Save” icon in the upper left corner of the image you want to pin.
- Select which board you want to pin it to.
- Then, click Publish.
How to Pin from a Website to Pinterest without the Browser Button?
It’s just fine if you do not have a Pinterest button installed on your web browser. Just do the following steps to pin an image from a website to Pinterest without the browser button.
- If you spot an image that you want to pin, Right Click the image and click “COPY IMAGE ADDRESS” also known as URL LINK of that image.
- Go to your Pinterest account and Click CREATE PIN.
- Choose SAVE FROM SITE.
- Paste the copied URL Link.
- Click the > Icon.
- Select the image.
- Then click “ADD 1 PIN”.
- Write the title and the description of the image.
- Choose which board you want to pin it to.
- Click Publish.
How to Pin from a Website to Pinterest on iOS/Android Phones?
Whether you use an Android Phone or iPhone, the main key to pin any image from a website to Pinterest is to download the Pinterest App from your App Store.
- Go to your App Store and Search for Pinterest App.
- Follow through the Installation Process.
- Once installed, open your Pinterest App and sign in to your account (or sign-up if you do not have one yet).
- To pin an image from a website using mobile, search for an image from your web browser.
- When you find a picture to pin, Right Click the image and click “COPY IMAGE ADDRESS” also known as URL LINK of that image.
- Go to your Pinterest Mobile App and then Click your profile.
- Next, click the + button.
- Click “Pin”
- You will be prompted to choose whether you pin an image from your mobile phone gallery or from a website.
- .To pin from a website, click the “Globe” Icon next to the Camera Icon.
- .Then, type in the URL or Web Address that you want to pin.
- .Choose which board you want to pin it to.
- Click Publish.
Can’t Pin from a Website?
Just in case you are wondering what to do when the above-mentioned instructions do not work for you, I will share with you this last technique on how to pin from website manually. The good thing about this is that, you can apply this whether you are using via mobile or desktop computer
- When you spot an image you want to pin, you just Download the image from the website onto your phone.
- Go to your Pinterest App and then click your profile.
- Next, click the + button (If you are using Mobile). Or click “CREATE” to create a pin on desktop computer.
- Then, click the “arrow up” button to choose to UPLOAD an image from your gallery.
- After that, upload the photo and fill in the important details such as the Title, Description, and Alt Text.
- If your pin comes from your own website and you want to drive the audience from Pinterest to your site, simple paste your website’s URL to the “Add a destination Link” section.
- Then, choose which board you want to pin it to, and finally hit Publish.
Using the Pinterest App is cool and fun, whether for your own personal use or for your online marketing use. It’s so handy and accessible that you can just use it on any device no matter where you took the images from.