Are you currently looking up “How to set up Pinterest Business Account?” guides online?
Having a Pinterest business account is an excellent way to increase your brand authority and grow your website traffic. So, if you want to take advantage of these benefits, here is the step-by-step guide that can help you get started below.
How to set up a Pinterest Business account?
Here is how to set up a Pinterest business account:
Step 1: Create a fresh business account by going to Pinterest’s business account page at https://www.pinterest.ph/business/create/. Alternatively, you may simply visit the Pinterest login page and choose the option that lets you sign up for a business account.
Step 2: The sign-up page will prompt you to type in your email, address, and password for your business account.
Step 3: Once you’re done entering the needed details, select the “Create Account” option to proceed with your Pinterest business account creation.
Step 4: You will now be asked to enter details regarding your business. These details include your business’ name, website, country, and language.
Step 5: Next, you will select your business’ focus and its kind. You will also be asked if you prefer to add advertisements to your account.
Step 6: Finally, you will be given the option to start creating a pin or take steps in growing your market or showcasing your business. You can simply skip doing these tasks by clicking the Cancel button.
Step 7: Additionally, you’re free to get credit for all your Pinterest content by creating claims on the website. Simply visit the Claim tab, where you can make claims for the various websites offered there.
How to Convert a Personal Pinterest Account to a Business Account?
If you already own a personal Pinterest account, you can simply convert it to a business account to save you the hassle of creating a new account. Here is a step-by-step guide for this process:
Step 1: Launch the Pinterest website or app and log in to your personal account.
Step 2: After logging in to your account, click on the dropdown menu beside your icon. Select the option that says “Convert to business.”
Step 3: You will be directed to a page that allows you to upgrade your Pinterest account into a free business account. If you want to proceed with this action, select the Upgrade button.
Step 4: You will be taken to another page where you’ll be asked to do some modifications to your existing account data. You will be asked to input your business’ type and add extra information regarding your business as well.
Benefits of a Pinterest Business Account
If you choose to use Pinterest to market your brand online, here are some of the benefits you can experience with a Pinterest Business Account:
- Engage with more customers by creating boards or interacting with other Pinterest pins
- Receive more website traffic by linking your products to your pins
- Get the chance to do creative and unique means of promoting your content and products
- Entice potential customers with aesthetically pleasing photos of your products posted as pins and compiled on your boards
Personal vs. Business Pinterest Account
A Pinterest business account includes the usual features found in personal accounts. But of course, a business account has additional unique features made for business purposes. These include the following:
- Business hub feature: Gives an overview of a business account’s advertisements, analytics, and business resources.
- Advertising feature: This allows you to advertise your business and your content with features that help you track and manage your ad performance.
- Create feature: Unlike in a personal Pinterest account, you are allowed to make a wide variety of pins in bulk and schedule them for publication at a set date. Tools for adding keywords to your content are also present, allowing you to fully optimize your pins to your standards.
- Analytics feature: This free feature allows you to analyze your audience, see which of your content gets better engagements, track your number of impressions, and the like. Such a feature is valuable when monitoring your performance and determining aspects where you need to improve.
How to Use Pinterest for Business?
Before concluding this “How to set up Pinterest Business account?” guide, here are multiple ways you can make the most out of Pinterest for your business:
- Develop an ideal Pinterest marketing strategy for your business
Make sure to set the necessary goals you want to achieve when using Pinterest for your branding. You can also see if your brand’s demographic and Pinterest’s demographic match and see how you can use that to drive more traffic into your business.
- Get creative by using different Pin formats
Although Pinterest primarily has pins with images, you can also use video pins to promote your new content. For instance, you can use short videos to entice potential customers to purchase your products.
- Be strategic with your creation of boards
There’s definitely a way for you to create aesthetically pleasing boards that will get users to interact with your boards while also promoting your brand. It’s all about maintaining
- Make your pins searchable
Lastly, don’t forget to make your pins discoverable by optimizing them with keywords. You can add these keywords to your pins’ hashtags and short descriptions. That way, your pins will be easily searchable and reach your desired audiences.