If your AdSense account has been deactivated because it hasn’t been active for 6 months, no worries, you can reactivate the account as we will show in this guide.
In this Google AdSense tutorial, we are going to show you how to recover a Google AdSense account that has been deactivated due to inactivity.
Without further ado, let’s dive in.
When does Google deactivate a Google AdSense account?
Google will deactivate any Google AdSense Account that hasn’t received any ad activity or earnings in a 6 months period.
First, 30 days before deactivating the AdSense account, Google will send you a message, that your account will be deactivated in 30 days if you don’t activate it.
If you don’t do anything, they will deactivate the Google AdSense account.
Your AdSense Account has been deactivated Due To Inactivity
When your Google AdSense account is deactivated, you will receive an email with something like this:
“as mentioned last month, your AdSense account, pubID, hasn’t received any ad activity or earnings for 6 months and has now been deactivated. This means that the account will need to be reactivated to use in the future.”
Can you reactivate a deactivated Google AdSense account?
Yes, if you want to use the Google AdSense account again, it is fairly easy to recover the AdSense account.
Once you reopen the deactivated account you have to resubmit your AdSense sites for approval again.
How to get back a deactivated Google AdSense account?
To recover a deactivated Google AdSense account:
- Sign in to Google AdSense account with your password and email address
- You should see a ‘Reactivate account’ button.
- Click on ‘Reactivate account’
- The Google AdSense account should be reactivated now.
Can’t recover a deactivated Google AdSense account
There are four main reasons why you might not be able to recover a deleted Google AdSense account.
- First, you had to have an administrator role in the deactivated Google AdSense account to be able to recover it.
- Secondly, if the Google AdSense account has been deactivated for more than 10 years, you can’t get back the account any more.
- Also, if the Google AdSense account has been disabled for a policy violation, you won’t be able to reactivate the Google AdSense account.
- If you have deleted the associated Google Account as well, it is very unlikely that you will be able to recover the deactivated Google AdSense account.