The growing popularity of TikTok in the form of a social media platform does not mean that it is perfect. Sometimes there is no obvious reason for a problem affecting your profile on TikTok.
If you need help getting in touch with TikTok, use this TikTok beginner guide on how to contact TikTok to help with your problem.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial on how to contact TikTok, check out this video:
Main ways to contact TikTok
There can be several reasons for trying to get in touch with this social media application (app), which include outages, a ban on the account owned by you, the relentless crashing of the app, unable to access the application on certain platforms, and the problem with followers counts, etc.
You can first visit the ‘Report a Problem’ page of TikTok at https://support.tiktok.com/en/safety-hc/report-a-problem
However, it is pretty convenient to get in touch with them the moment you identify and share your trouble with the team. Basically, there are 3 ways to get about with getting in touch with TikTok for resolving your issues:
- You can report your complication through the above-mentioned page.
- You can fill up and send a ‘feedback form’ on their official website at https://www.tiktok.com/legal/report/feedback for issues like bug reports, ban or suspension of account, feature requests, and Creator Fund, etc.
- And finally, you can email the team directly for resolving your difficulty.
How To Contact TikTok on email?
You can visit the link https://creatormarketplace.tiktok.com/contact to get in touch with the TikTok team for unresolved problems. Here you will find a number of email addresses, and based on your specific trouble, you can send a mail to the email address.
If you have any need that is globally based, mail at email@example.com. There are separate country-specific email addresses for the USA, Japan, Canada, India, and Europe for contact. Additionally, the team provides an email address for difficulty with outbound, and a ‘Help Center’ page to help you identify your reason of concern.
Another way to get in touch with TikTok is through ByteDance, which is its parent company, through email. Although this company will not directly resolve problems related to the app, you can make queries on media, jobs, ad placements, or even software development.
For questions that are media-related, email at firstname.lastname@example.org, for careers, you can contact email@example.com, for advertising email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and for business the email address is email@example.com.
How to contact TikTok by reporting an issue within the app?
Again, based on your type of trouble there are different ways to report in-app.
Reporting abuse on TikTok
For contents that violate the policies of the app, or are abusive in nature, you have the option of sending feedback in the following manner:
- To report a user: visit the profile of the concerned account, then tap on the icon with 3 dots and then tap on ‘Report’
- To report a video: Tap and then hold the concerned video followed by selecting ‘Report’
- To report a live video: Tap on the ‘Share’ button followed by tapping on ‘Report’
- To report a comment: Tap and then hold the concerned comment followed by selecting ‘Report’
- To report multiple comments: Tap and then hold the concerned comment. Next, tap on ‘Manage Multiple Comments’ and then choose up to one hundred comments, followed by selecting ‘More’. Now, tap on ‘Report Comments.’
- To report direct message: Open up the ‘message’ and then tap on the icon with 3 dots, followed by tapping on ‘Report’
- To report search suggestion: Tap and then hold the concerned suggested content followed by tapping on ‘Report’
- To report sound: Tap on the sound followed by tapping on ‘Share’ and selecting ‘Report Sound’
- To report hashtag: Tap on the hashtag and then tap on ‘Share’ followed by tapping on ‘Report’
For other issues you can tap on ‘Profile’ and then go to the top-right corner to tap on ‘Report’, which falls under ‘Support’. Also, for infringement of trademark, it will be necessary for you to include the information of the registration of a trademark that belongs to you. Secondly, you will have to upload a scanned copy of your specific certificate. This you will need to fill out the app’s form for catering towards infringement of any trademark at https://www.tiktok.com/legal/report/Trademark.
A separate form for catering towards infringement of copyright is available at https://www.tiktok.com/legal/report/Copyright.
Contact TikTok via social media
You can alternatively get in touch with the application through other social media applications. To get in touch through Twitter, visit https://twitter.com/tiktoksupport. Get in touch through Facebook by going to https://www.facebook.com/tiktok/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=liveagent&utm_campaign=directory
And to contact through Instagram, you can visit
Can’t contact TikTok?
Finally, if you are still unable to get in touch with the app, you may visit their TikTok ‘Help Center’ at https://support.tiktok.com/en/
You may alternatively type out your difficulty on Google, or visit TikTok subreddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/Tiktokhelp/ to find a suitable solution.