LinkedIn is a great way to build an audience and connect with your consumers. That’s why it’s essential to create a company page on LinkedIn for those interested in your business.
In this Linkedin marketing tutorial, we are going to show you how to create a Linkedin company page.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial on how to create a LinkedIn company page, check out this video tutorial here:
What is a Linkedin Company page, and why should you create one?
A company page on LinkedIn is a profile for your business or brand. Once you create one, it will show up in people’s search results, and they can find you no matter where they are on the site. You can update information about your company’s culture, who you work with, and even post news and updates.
If you have an existing website that you would like to highlight or promote through social media, then creating a company page is an excellent way to do so. In addition to promoting your website, this also helps people find out more about what your business does and what it’s all about!
Many businesses use social media as part of their marketing strategy because there are many benefits, such as increased visibility and engagement. Plus, if done correctly, these platforms make it possible for companies to track their progress and set goals for future success when using them in promotions or advertisements. Creating a Company Page on LinkedIn is an excellent step toward connecting with your customers on social media.
How to Create a Company Page on LinkedIn
To create a company page on LinkedIn, you must first register an account on its website.
Once you have an account, you can start setting up the LinkedIn company page:
- Click the ‘Work’ icon in the top right corner of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click ‘Create a Company Page’. You’ll also select this option to create a Page for a school.
- Select the Page type you’d like to create from the following options:
- Small business
- Medium to large business
- Showcase page
- Educational institution (high school or university/college)
- Enter your Page identity, Company or Institution details, and Profile details information.
- Check the verification box to confirm you have the right to act on behalf of that company or school in the creation of the page.
- Click Create page.
- If you receive a red error message, you may not meet the Page creation requirements or have reached the limit for Pages created.
- Click Start building your page! to build out your Page.
Once you created the Linkedin business page, you can read this article to see what page setup options you have now: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/71216
Tips and best practices for creating a good Linkedin company page
A few tips and best practices can help you create a more impactful company page on LinkedIn. It’s essential to keep these in mind when creating your company page:
- Keep your company page simple. You don’t need to have a ton of distracting information on it, and it needs to be easy for customers to find what they’re looking for and use the tools available on the site.
- Use photos on your profile. Anyone who visits LinkedIn will see one instantly if they scroll down to your social media section.
- Linkedin is constantly updating its design templates, so be sure to stay up-to-date with new updates.
- Post regularly without sounding spammy or repetitive. Make sure posts include valuable information that will interest people using the site and show them why they should follow or connect with you. You’ll want to make certain content is engaging for both visitors and potential followers, too!
Can’t create a Linkedin company page
You might be wondering how to create a company page on LinkedIn if you can’t make one. If that’s the case, there are two options:
1) Recruiters will help you create a company page on LinkedIn, or
2) You can purchase a pre-made company page from an agency online.
A company page on LinkedIn is easy to build brand awareness, gain connections, and increase sales by providing relevant content and reaching out to new people. Remember that the key to creating a good LinkedIn Company Page is to think about what your company represents and what you want to say to people.
Creating a company page on LinkedIn can be an easy way to build brand awareness, gain connections, and increase sales. But remember that the key to creating a good LinkedIn Company Page is to think about what your company represents and what you want to say to people.