Is Facebook Ads Manager down right now?
It is very annoying when you want to launch a new Facebook ads campaign and Facebook Ads Manager is down. But is the Facebook (Meta) Ads Manager down globally or it is just not working for you?
In this Facebook ads tutorial, we are going to show you three ways to check if Facebook Ads Manager is down. (Please keep in mind that the new name of Facebook Ads Manager is Meta Ads Manager now, although people still use the Facebook Ads Manager term more frequently. I use them in this article interchangeably.)
How to check if Facebook Ads Manager is down now?
I have found three reliable ways to check if Facebook Ads Manager is down not or not. Here are these Facebook Ads Manager down checking methods:
- Check if Facebook Ads Manager is down using the official Facebook Ads Manager Status tool
- Check it by asking around in Facebook groups
- See if Meta Ads Manager is down now by using the Meta Ads Manager mobile app.
Let’s go over each of these methods so I can more thoroughly explain how to use each of them.
Is Facebook Ads Manager down? – Use the official Facebook Ads Manager Status tool
One of the best ways to check if Facebook Ads Manager is down or not is to use the Facebook Ads Manager Status tool.
Here you can see if Facebook Ads Manager is down or if some Facebook Ads Manager features are working correctly:
- If the ads creation and editing features of Facebook Ads Manager are down
- if the Facebook ads delivery is working correctly or not
- if the Facebook Ads reporting is down or having any kind of issues.
If everything is fine and Facebook Ads Manager is not down, you should see all the checkmarks in green.
If there is an issue with any of the features of the Facebook Ads Manager you can click on the feature set and get more information about the Facebook Ads Manager issue.
Is Facebook Ads Manager down – use Facebook ads Facebook groups
A second way to find out if Facebook Ads Manager is down is to just simply ask around in circles who are also using the Facebook Ads Manager on a daily basis.
One of the best ways to ask around is in Facebook Ads groups. If Facebook is not down as well, then you can ask a question in a Facebook ad buyer Facebook group and you will surely get feedback if anyone else is experiencing any similar issues.
Here are some Facebook ads Facebook groups where you can check if Facebook Ads Manager is down now or has been down today:
Sometimes, you don’t even have to ask this, some other Facebook group member has most likely created a post complaining about it if it is a global Facebook Ads Manager performance or status issue.
Is Meta Ads Manager down – use Meta Ads Manager mobile app
A third way to make sure if Meta Ads Manager is down or not is to use the Meta Ads Manager mobile app (used to be called Facebook Ads Manager).
This is the mobile app that works both on iPhones and Android and you can use it to launch new Facebook Ads campaigns or edit existing Facebook, Instagram ad campaigns.
If you haven’t used the Facebook Ads Manager mobile app, you can download it and start using right away with your Facebook login data:
- Apple App store link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/meta-ads-manager/id964397083
- Google Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.adsmanager&hl=en&gl=US
If the Meta Ads Manager app is working but you still have issues with Facebook Ads Manager then it probably means that Facebook Ads Manager is not down and you have some other issues that you need to fix.
Other ways to check if Facebook Ads Manager is down or not working properly
So if you used any of the above methods and it seems like Facebook Ads Manager doesn’t have any issues, here are some other solutions that can try to troubleshoot your Ads Manager issue:
- log out from the Facebook Ads Manager then log back in
- ask a team member if he/she is experiencing similar issues
- empty your browser cache
- restart your computer
- check if you haven’t been removed from the Facebook Ads Manager account.
- check if your Facebook Ad Account is banned (suspended)
We have written a separate tutorial, where we go over these issues and troubleshoot these issues if your Facebook Ads Manager is not working properly. Check the tutorial here:
- How to Fix? – Facebook Ads Manager not working