LinkedIn is the platform where you can create your campaign and enhance your business. LinkedIn audience network allows you to extend the reach of your sponsored content. It enables you to set the campaign.
The budget, bid type, parameters are set up with this feature of LinkedIn. You can manage this platform through this feature. You can see that LinkedIn optimizes the sponsored content advertisements. In this way, you can engage professionals and also create a positive ad experience as well.
What is the LinkedIn audience network?
As you can see, it is a feature that allows you to enrich your ad campaigns. You will get 25% reach by displaying your ads on the LinkedIn audience network. It will help you to improve your campaign scale by activating your messages all across multiple media. You will get a positive ad experience through this. Your ads will get enough reach. Your campaigns will be popular and you can adjust your ads based on the placements.
You can manage your LinkedIn audience network. You can also see the campaign performances by this feature of LinkedIn. So, it is one of the best features of LinkedIn. You should know when a marketer wants to use the LinkedIn audience network. Let’s come and see the details of it.
When should you activate ads on the LinkedIn Audience Network?
Through this, the marketers can extend their LinkedIn sponsored contents. This network helps you to reach millions of professionals. These advertisers focus on these specific areas:
- Through this, you can increase the reach and frequency of your ad campaigns. It will ensure a positive impact on purchase decisions.
- You can also activate your messages through multiple channels. Brand safety controls are there to protect your ad campaigns. This feature allows you to activate your messages both on LinkedIn and other top engaging publishers.
- It will improve overall return on ad investment as well. It will help you to make paid media investments more successful and efficient as well.
You will have to keep this whole scenario in mind. This will be very much helpful. B2B marketers should know this strategy to enrich their sales and reach their campaign ads.
How to run ads on the LinkedIn Audience Network?
Advertisers can ensure the delivery process on this network. You can check out the live forested results. You can check out the performances as well. Each ad campaign has separate performances and you can track the results.
You can also customize the place where the ad campaigns are delivered and you can also check out the options under this advanced networking feature. This ad creative setup is the same as creating the sponsored content ads. It will optimize your native ads. It will also serve across the display of other top engaging sites and applications.
Through this networking feature, LinkedIn can help you to see the performances of activated ads. For each campaign, you can check incremental clicks, cost per result and all.
So, if you want to try it out then, you will have to go to the campaign ad manager and check the sponsored content campaigns.
Should you activate or exclude LinkedIn Audience Network from your targeting?
Yes, you can activate or exclude LinkedIn Audience Network while you create a new sponsored content, image, video and all. You can do this when you edit this existing plan of the ad campaign.
- For that, you need to sign in to the campaign manager.
- You will have to click on the correct campaign name and group name as well.
- If you do not have any account then, you should click on the account create option and select the account from the drop down menu.
- Just below the account type, you can click on create and select campaign option.
- You will have to select the campaign objective and continue the campaign creation flow as well.
- After that, you can select the image ad, video ad, carousel image ad and ad format section as well.
- After that, you will see the enable the LinkedIn audience network. You can disable this option whenever you want.
Other information related to LinkedIn Audience Network
You can see, the advertisers can easily track their campaign details and process as well. So, if you want to enhance your ad reach then, you should follow this process. This will help you to track the campaign performances.