If you like to use both Twitter and Instagram and you want to share your tweets on Instagram you will get different ways to do that. You can share the tweet on your Instagram story, or in an Instagram post. The methods are very easy. To know more let’s follow the below steps on How to share a Tweet on Instagram?
Can you share a Tweet on Instagram?
Yes, you can share your tweets on Instagram. If you are using an iPhone you have to follow a method and for Android users, there’s a different one.
You can also share it by taking a screenshot of the tweet and posting it to the IG story. Or you can use a photo library sticker. Both are easy ways and you can do it when you have an Android device. For the methods of How to share a Tweet on Instagram? You have to follow some steps mentioned below.
How to share a Tweet in an Instagram story?
This function was not added when both Twitter and Instagram started. But some functions were added later in 2021. The steps are very simple, and anyone can do it.
To share a tweet to an Instagram story open Twitter on your iOS phone.
- Next, select the tweet you want to share on the Instagram story and click on the ‘Share’ option.
- Once the share page opens you need to choose the Instagram stories option.
- This will give you direct access to the Instagram app, and you can post a new story.
- You can also add stickers, and text to make it look fabulous and for more likes.
- Now you have to tap on the ‘Your Story’ button at the bottom left side of the screen to share the tweet on your IG story.
Now that you know How to share a Tweet on Instagram? You can directly share the tweets to Instagram on your Apple device. However, keep in mind that the stories will be shared as a non-interactive post. It will not be like the original tweet, so you will not be able to open it and comment on it. Also, you cannot share a protected tweet on IG.
- To share the tweets on IG from Android you will get two methods. You will not be able to directly do it like on an Apple device. You have to depend on other methods. The first one is by taking a screenshot of the tweet. Let’s know the steps of the first method:
- First, open your Twitter account of yours. Log in to the online account is required.
- Next, choose the tweet you want to share on your IG stories.
- Take a screenshot of the tweet and you have to crop it to get the desired size. You can do it from a photo editing app.
- Now open your Instagram account and open the story creation section on IG.
- Click on the plus button at the top left side of the screen and choose the cropped screenshot.
- You need to switch on the Story option, and lastly click on the story image to share it successfully.
Other than this method for How to share a Tweet on Instagram? You can also use the photo library to share tweet screenshots to Instagram stories. Follow the method in two steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your Android mobile. Go to the story creation section and select a picture you like.
- Next, choose the drawing tool from the available options at the top of the screen.
- Choose the color or pattern you like to have a different background color.
- Now swipe up to the Story section and select sticker from the photo library. The sticker will open to the camera roll and you can choose the cropped screenshot.
- Now add the tweet image to the story.
How to share a Tweet to an Instagram post?
You can do it easily by saving the tweet image or taking a screenshot.
- If you are using your desktop then, you need to open the image on Twitter and click on the �Save as’ tab.
- It will be saved in your desired space on the computer.
- Now open the Instagram app and post the image there.
- You can follow the same on your mobile by using the screenshot method.
Can’t share a Tweet on Instagram
You cannot share a protected tweet on IG. If you are using an iOS device, you can share a tweet directly to Instagram, but with Android, you have to take a screenshot. You can also use a third-party app to share the tweets on IG.