Are you lacking the creativity necessary for creating converting and eye-catching TikTok ad creatives? Well, then you have to check out TikTok Creative Center.
In this TikTok ads tutorial, we will explain what TikTok Creative Center is and how to use Tiktok Creative Center features and tools effectively
What is Tiktok Creative Center?
Tiktok Creative Center is a free tool that can help you design the greatest TikTok advertising.
It is an online tool package developed by the platform to assist creative makers in building strong, frequented accounts that could generate revenue.
In the TikTok Creative Centers, Tiktok advertisers and creators may learn about the latest trends and download royalty-free soundtracks, audio, templates, etc.
These materials are intended to assist creators in optimizing their TikTok videos to reach a broader population and expand their followers.
Every Creator can access trends and analyze the most popular advertisements, which may help them increase traffic to their content and identities.
Tools and features in the TikTok Creative Center and how you can use them?
The TikTok for Business Creative Center is a valuable resource in which you can learn about the current trend, hot topics, and resources.
The following points are included inside the Creative Center:
The Inspiration area is where you’ll find your greatest TikTok inspirations. This topic is broken down into three sections:
- Top Ads
It’s a collection of top-performing creatives that could be sorted according to region and field. Upon selecting a creative, users may see the ad’s creators, statistics, and ad text tags.
Additionally, you may view the Most important frame diagram, which displays the corresponding Click Through Rate by seconds, allowing you to identify the video’s best effective interaction point quickly.
- Trend Discovery
The Trend Discovery section shows what TikTok users are making that is popular right now.
Your case study repository. Each showcase contains a video, innovative highlights, and primary marketing data to assist you in creating strong advertisements.
Every Creator’s one-stop resource for creative techniques, along with insights, suggestions, and instructions to assist you in producing successful TikToks.
Your advertising toolkit. Create eye-catching advertisements using the TikTok Free Video Editor, Smart Video, Advanced Text tools, various free Video Templates, royalty-free background music, and Fast Optimizer.
- Audio Library
Your personalized audio library. You can perform multi-dimensional filterings, such as Location, Position, Motif, Category, Tone, and Runtime. You may locate pre-cleared audio materials for your project.
Top Ads section in TikTok Creative Center
To get starting in Top Ads, follow these steps:
- First, Go over to the “Creative Center” and choose “Inspirations,” then “Top Ads” from the drop-down menu.
- First, log in to your TikTok for a Business account by pressing the Login button located at the lower foot of the page or sometimes at the upper right corner of your screen. You’ll mostly see five adverts if you aren’t logged in yet.
- You can narrow your search by timeline, area, company, promotional goal, reach, engagement, length of time, style, and reference. Once you return to the site, your filter choices will be there for you to use again.
Trend Discovery section in TikTok Creative Center
Check out what’s hot on TikTok currently, how to make TikToks like a professional, and what other businesses are doing well on the platform.
How do you know the videos are popular?
Only recent videos are shown in the Trend Discovery section. Despite the filtering choices, this Trend Discovery page displays a limit of 500 videos. Convenient access to the top-performing videos that match your search parameters.
How to remove your TikTok ads from Top Ads?
To Authorize Creative Work:
- Run an Ad Group as well as a campaign using the TikTok Ads Manager feature
- Before sending your ad for evaluation, make sure the “Asset Authorization” tick box is ticked.
- Uncheck the Asset Authority Checkbox to decline any creative authorization.
To Cancel Creative Authorization
- Log in first to the TikTok Creative Center as a business user.
- Go to your Account and access Ad Authorization Management
- Choose the creatives you want to remove and press “Withdraw.”