A Facebook Business Manager admin can have full control over a Business Manager account. An admin can edit Business Manager settings, add people, accounts and Business Manager tools.
In this Facebook Business Suite tutorial, we are going to explain to you what a Facebook Business Manager admin can do and how to add an admin to a Facebook Business Manager account.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial on how to add an admin to Facebook Business Manager (Business Suite), check out this tutorial:
Facebook Business Manager/Suite Admin access
When you add a user to the Facebook Business Manager, you can either add them as an employee or as an admin. When you make someone a Business Manager admin, that person will have full control over the assets that you assign to him or her.
So, make sure you only give Business Suite admin access to people who you really trust or who is the owner of that particular business.
How to add admin to a Facebook Business Manager?
Here is how to add a Facebook Business Manager admin:
- Open up the Facebook Business Manager where you want to add the Admin to
- Click on the Hamburger menu in the top left corner
- Select the ‘Business Settings’ option.
- Under the Users section, click on ‘People’.
- Here you can see everyone who has any kind of admin or employee access to the complete Business Manager or to one of the assets or tools of the Facebook Business Manager
- To add a new Admin, click on the ‘Add’ button.
- Here you first have to add the email address of the person who you want to add as admin.
- Then under ‘Assign Business Role’ select the admin access. Click on ‘Next’.
- In the next step, you will be able to select to which business assets (pages, Pixels, catalogs) etc. you want to grant admin access to.
- Once you selected the necessary business assets and tools, click on the ‘Invite’ button.
Now, the person has been invited as an admin to the Business Manager. To become a Facebook Business Manager admin, he or she has to accept the invitation email that was sent to her by Facebook.
Can’t add admin to the Business Manager
If you are struggling to add an admin to the Business Manager, here are some things you have to keep in mind.
Only admins can add new users and admins to a Facebook Business Manager. So if you are not an admin in the Business Manager, you won’t be able to add another administrator.
You have to first request admin access to yourself or ask the admin to add the new admin to the Business Manager.
Delete an admin from a Facebook Business Manager
If you want to remove an admin from a Business Manager, check out our tutorial where we show you the step by step process: