Can you delete multiple YouTube videos at once? Yes, as we will show in this YouTube guide.
In this YouTube tutorial, we are going to show you how to bulk delete YouTube videos at once and save a lot of time.
Without further ado, let’s dive in.
How to bulk delete YouTube videos?
In another YouTube tutorial, we have shown how you can delete a YouTube video from your channel. But what if you want to bulk delete a lot of YouTube videos? This is also possible.
Here is how to bulk delete YouTube videos:
- Open the YouTube Studio of your channel.
- Click on Content
- Select the videos by checking the box next to the videos.
- Click on ‘More actions’.
- Select ‘Delete forever’.
- Confirm that you want to bulk delete the selected YouTube videos
So this is how you can bulk delete multiple YouTube videos at once.
Can’t mass delete all YouTube videos
Unfortunately, you can only delete all your videos that are visible on the YouTube channel content page.
Although you can select all your YouTube videos at once, in this case, the feature to delete all videos will disappear.
So currently, you can only bulk delete 50 YouTube videos at once. You have to make sure that you select the page filter to show 50 videos on the Content page.
What if you delete all of your YouTube videos?
Whether you delete one or all your YouTube videos, you have to keep in mind the following.
When you bulk delete a lot of YouTube videos:
- you won’t be able to recover the deleted YouTube videos
- you will lose all engagement and comments you had on the video
- you will lose all views and watch hours the video had
- so the watch hours of these YouTube videos won’t count into the monetization criteria
For this reason, if you want to remove videos that you find embarrassing or for similar reasons, we would recommend making the YouTube video unlisted or private instead.