Have you seen a Facebook post that has a weird font, and do you want to do the same? Fortunately, you can do the same as we will show you in this guide.
In this Facebook marketing tutorial, we are going to show you how to change your font size, and font type step by step.
How to change your fonts on Facebook posts?
Here is how to change your font on Facebook posts:
- Type your Facebook message or post in a text editor.
- Copy the text you have written
- Paste it into a 3rd party font generator like Lingojam
- Select the generated font you prefer the most.
- Paste it back to your Facebook post or message
When you send the message or publish the Facebook page post, Facebook will display the text with the font you have pasted from the font generator.
By the way, this is the same process how you can bold Facebook post texts and messages.
Can’t change the font on Facebook posts or messages
Keep in mind that by default, Facebook doesn’t provide it as a feature to change the Facebook font type. So you can’t change the font using Facebook’s native functionality.
The only exceptions are Facebook group posts that you can bold or italicize within Facebook. We have a separate tutorial about that here:
How to change font size on Facebook?
If you have problems reading the text on Facebook, or the font size is too big, then you can also use the following trick on a desktop computer.
How to increase Facebook font size?
So if you have trouble reading the font size on Facebook, here is what you have to do:
- on PC, press the Control button and the + key at the same time
- on Mac, press Command and the + key combination.
How to decrease Facebook font size?
If you have to decrease the font size on Facebook:
- on PC, press the Control button and the – key at the same time
- on Mac, press Command and the – key combination.