If you want to take advantage of the business features on TikTok, you have to switch your TikTok personal account to a TikTok business account.
In this TikTok marketing tutorial will exactly teach you how to set up a TikTok business account.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial on how to create a TikTok business account, check out this video tutorial:
How To Create a TikTok Business Account
Here is how to create a TikTok business account:
1. Download The TikTok App from The App Store
The first step to setting up a TikTok business account is downloading the TikTok app from the App Store.
2. Sign Up For A TikTok Business Account
Once you have downloaded the TikTok app to your Apple device, click on “Create an account” in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. Fill out all of your information and select your business name. Make sure that it is compelling and reflects the nature of your account.
3. Verify Your Business Account With An Email Address
Your business account is not complete until it has been verified with a valid email address. To verify your business, go back to the home page and select “Settings.” You will then see a smiley face next to your business name, meaning that the account has been verified.
4. Set Up Your Business Account
Now that you have created your business account, select “Settings” once more and click on the button next to “Business Profiles.” You will then see two options: adding a new account or linking an existing one. Select which type of social media presence you would like to link.
Benefits Of A TikTok Business Account
TikTok business account has many benefits which include:
1. Creators Can Be Connected To You
As a TikTok business account, you can add creators to be connected to your profile. This allows them to discover and collaborate with you. It is a way to expand your reach and build a community.
2. Videos Can Be Monetized
You can now monetize videos from all over the world by linking TikTok with YouTube. You will also have access to Email Reports, Video Analytics, and Real-Time Statistics. Making money on TikTok has never been easier.
3. Access To More Tools
You will now have access to more tools than ever before, for example, TikTok analytics platform that allows you to track your videos’ performance and optimize them accordingly. You also receive email reports with information on the reach of your video content. This is all part of TikTok’s effort to help you grow your TikTok business account.
4. Grow Your Audience
As a TikTok business account, you will now have access to new audiences that can help your page grow exponentially. You will also be able to expand your reach by collaborating with artists and influencers from different backgrounds. This is all possible because of the TikTok business account.
5. Run TikTok ads
Once you switched to a TikTok business account, you will be able to run TikTok ads so you can promote your business to even more people.
Can’t Create a TikTok Business Account
If you are having trouble creating a TikTok business account, make sure that:
- Make sure that you have updated your app before proceeding. It might be an outdated version of the application, which prevents you from creating a business account.
- Make sure that you have selected “Business” when signing up for a business account. Many people assume that they are creating a business account when in fact the application detects their type of profile as a user and not a business profile. Make sure to select “Business” and not user or individual while signing up.
- Verify your email address before creating your account. It has to be the same email that you used on TikTok after signing up for an individual profile. Having a different email can prevent you from creating a business account.
TikTok is a social media app that’s quickly gaining popularity. It has the potential to be an excellent platform for marketers who want to reach new audiences and monetize their content. If you’re looking for ways to generate more revenue from your marketing efforts, then this article should have given you some helpful tips on how TikTok can help your business grow exponentially. \