In this TikTok marketing tutorial, we are going to show you how to connect or link a YouTube channel to your TikTok account.
This is a great way to convert your TikTok views to YouTube subscribers.
How To Link Youtube channel on TikTok?
Here is how you can link a Youtube channel to TikTok:
- Open the TikTok app and click on the ‘Me’ button located at the bottom right side of the screen
- Next, click on the Edit profile option from the tab, and you will be redirected to a new page, where you will find the option for adding to your YouTube channel.
- Here you will get a new page, and you get to select the YouTube account you want to add with your TikTok account of yours.
- Now click on the Allow button at the bottom right side of the screen and your YouTube channel will be linked automatically to TikTok.
After you have linked the channel with TikTok, a YouTube button widget will appear right next to the Edit profile section.
Using this you can directly access your YouTube channel with just one click.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial on how to link YouTube channel to TikTok, check out this one:
Can’t add Youtube link to Tiktok
There are various reasons that the steps above aren’t helping you, and you are finally unable to link your YouTube videos to TikTok. The first reason could be the internet connection. If you have a faulty internet connection then it can be an issue while you are linking YoutTube to TikTok.
The first thing that will happen is that you will not be able to see the Edit profile section on TikTok, and when you tap on it it will just be blank. So you need to check if the network connection is stable.
You have to follow the steps properly, otherwise, you will not be able to link the videos to TikTok. Make sure to read the steps thoroughly and then set up your mobile or tablet for the task.
To get the task right you can troubleshoot issues while linking your YouTube videos to TikTok, you can follow the below tips:
- Download the apps first and check if they are opening on your device or not.
- Check the internet connection, because you will need a stable network while you will be at this task.
- Even if you have followed the steps, and still you are unable to connect the same, you must contact the TikTok help section. You can also check the community guidelines which will help you solve the issue.
Other information related to links on TikTok
If you want to add a link to TikTok bio then you have to follow these below steps.
- First, click on the ‘Me’ tab at the bottom right side of the screen.
- Second, click on the three dots at the upper right side corner of the display
- Click on the ‘Manage’ account, and then you can switch to your professional account.
- Now click on the Business and continue tab. You have to choose the category of your business. After you have changed the account you can add the link to the bio.
If you are willing to switch back to your account, you will lose some analytical data, but if you still want to proceed then you have to follow these steps:
- Click on the ‘Me’ tab.
- Press on the three dots from the upper right side of the screen.
- Next, click on manage account
- Now you can choose and click to return to your account.
TikTok allows its users to link accounts on the bio. Other than YouTube, you can also add a link Instagram account on TikTok. Business people do this to increase their reach and, if you are new to this content creation platform, then you can try the same out.