So, you want to know how to promote a post on LinkedIn. I am here to offer you all the desired help. We all want to be successful, but we do not know how to expand our reach and impress our audience. We can achieve this with the right promotion strategies.
You can boost your LinkedIn posts to get the desired recognition. We will know how to promote a post on LinkedIn. I will address some other useful information related to promoting a LinkedIn post.
If you want to watch a quick video tutorial on how to promote a LinkedIn post, check out this video tutorial:
How To Promote a Post on LinkedIn?
You can promote your LinkedIn posts using boost. The process will be super easy. You can select the objective and define your target. Besides, you will have to set a budget and timeline. These simple steps can give you the desired recognition on LinkedIn.
However, you will have to make payments using your LinkedIn ad account. Here are step-by-step instructions to boost your LinkedIn posts.
- Go to the Admin view and find the desired post in page feed Updates.
- You can also use the Analytics tab to boost any post from Updates. It is worth mentioning that you cannot promote a page more than once.
- Go to the post and click the Boost button.
- Use the dropdown menu and select any objective.
- Use the same menu to select your audience. You will have many options in the audience. You can choose from the profile-based, interest-based, saved audience, and LinkedIn audience templates. You can click View audience summary to know more about the available options.
You will have to define your audience. In this step, you will have to select the language and location of your audience. Also, you can use its more targeting criteria.
- After selecting the location, language, and other things, you can click Save Audience.
- Next, you will have to confirm your audience for the Include LinkedIn Audience Network and Automatic Audience Expansion.
- Set the Lifetime Budget, and then you can set the Schedule.
- The next step is about bills. You will have to select an ad account for payments.
- Finally, click Boost to complete the process.
Once you boost any post, there will be a campaign in your ad account. The campaign will include the objective and the date of your LinkedIn boost post. You can view and edit the setting through Campaign Manager.
Now you know how to promote a post on LinkedIn. You can consider boosting to promote your LinkedIn posts. However, you will have to focus on some specific location or audience. If you want better exposure, you can try the following.
Other Ways to Promote a LinkedIn Post
Your audience wants fresh and unique content. If you want to impress your audience, you can publish new posts every day. But if it is not possible to write every day, you can write every alternative day. However, you can skip weekends.
Moreover, you will have to build your followers. You can use the custom invite feature to attract more visitors. Also, you will have to use LinkedIn groups. They are the best to promote your posts. However, you will have to understand the rules before joining any group.
Apart from that, you can use the publishing platform Pulse of LinkedIn. You can add your content to the publication lists as well. Besides, you can consider purchasing some sponsored ads.
Tips for a Successful LinkedIn Post Boost
You can promote many posts on LinkedIn. But if you want maximum benefits, you will have to focus on a few things. As discussed earlier, the boost will limit your audience. Hence, you will have to be careful while choosing your audience. You can preview your posts to find improvement areas.
In addition to this, you can analyze the result and make improvements accordingly. You will have to experiment with new posts to get better exposure. Make sure that you know your target. Otherwise, you cannot expect the desired outcome.
Can’t Boost a LinkedIn Post
You cannot boost your LinkedIn posts if you have not published them. Yes, if you want to promote any post, first, you will have to publish it. The unpublished posts are invisible, and you will find boost unavailable for them. Also, you cannot boost covers, deprecated content, and shared posts. The same is about the expired posts. Similarly, you cannot promote a post repeatedly.