Twitter being a powerful social media platform is one of the most reliable choices for business to promote their products and services.
This social media platform offers different features where you can promote your ads or market your products efficiently.
With the help of promoted Tweets, you can promote a particular Tweet to reach a larger base of potential customers. But the main question here is – how to promote a Tweet? To know more about this, read on.
What are promoted Tweets?
The promoted Tweets are actually an ordinary Tweet that is purchased by an advertiser for reaching a wider base of audiences and users.
The main goal of the promoted Tweet is to spark engagement from the followers as well as from the other potential customers.
All the promoted Tweets come with a clear label stating ‘Promoted’. But these promoted Tweets are just like the regular Tweets that you can like, Retweet and reply.
How to promote a Tweet?
If you want a Tweet to reach a large section of audience, then you need to promote your Tweets. This can help you to get better reach, better engagement, and more. Are you wondering – ‘how to promote a Tweet?‘ Follow these steps:
- Login in to your Twitter account and go to your profile page. You can do that by clicking on your profile icon and a menu will open. Just select ‘profile’.
- Now, you have to search for the Tweet from your profile that you want to promote. You can promote any Tweets that are tweeted by you.
- Once you find that Tweet, click on the icon stating ‘View Tweet activity’ and you will see an option named ‘Promote your Tweet’. You have to tap on it.
- You will have to provide some of the information if you are promoting for the first time. The required details are – country and time zone and contact information. Then you have to select the box that you agree with the Terms of Twitter. Now, tap on the ‘Next’.
- Here you have to enter your billing information i.e. the debit card or credit card information along with your Billing address. Twitter will store the information securely for future use.
- You will have to specify some of the details under ‘Targeting’ where you have to choose the location for targeting your Tweet. You can select a specific area or Worldwide too.
- Now, specify the budget that you will like to spend. Finally, you have to tap on ‘Confirm spend’ and your Tweet will be successfully promoted.
Twitter Quick Promote vs. Running ads from Twitter Ads Manager
There are some differences between Promoted Tweets and running Twitter ads from Twitter Ads Manager.
While quick promoted tweets allow a professional to run a marketing campaign seamlessly on Twitter with just a few clicks, Twitter ads are more like a holistic campaign that use multiple Tweets for accomplishing a goal.
You can Quick Promote Tweets by visiting your profile and choosing one of the Tweets for promotion.
Cost of promoted Tweets
To promote a Tweet on your Twitter account, you need to pay some money.
The actual cost of promoted Tweets can depend on various factors and options that you choose from. The promoted Tweets can cost you anywhere between $0.50 and $2.00 for each action that you take. To learn more about cost of promoted Tweets, check out this article:
How to track the results of the promoted Tweets?
The best part of the Promoted Tweets is that you can also track their results. In order to track the results in real time and to view the ultimate result, then you need to follow these steps:
- First of all, find the Tweet that you have promoted and then tap on it for opening the details about the Tweet
- You can see the Tweet Activity icon and you have to tap on that
- You can see all the detailed results of both organic engagements and promoted engagements
It will show you all the details, such as total engagement, impressions, and click on the links.
These are some of the important things that you have to keep in mind when you are promoting a Tweet. Now, you exactly know – ‘how to promote a Tweet?‘ So, start promoting the essential Tweets that you think can help you in gaining more value for your brand or business.