Facebook page reviews are usually useful as they can make your business more credible in the eye of a potential customer. But what if you got spammed with negative reviews?
Fortunately, you can turn off Facebook page reviews if you don’t want them to appear on the Facebook page.
If you prefer a video tutorial on how to turn off reviews on Facebook and recommendations, check out this one:
How to turn of Facebook page reviews?
You have basically two options to get rid of negative Facebook page recommendations:
- you can turn off Facebook page reviews from your Facebook page
- or if you think a Facebook page review is not real, you can report it to the Facebook support team and if they agree that it is a fake review they get it deleted
We have a separate tutorial on how to report Facebook page review that you can check out here:
Now, if you want to completely take down reviews from a page, you can also do that as we show in the next paragraph:
How to turn off reviews on a Facebook page?
Here is how to turn off the reviews tab on a Facebook page:
- Open the Facebook page.
- Under the Cover photo, click on ‘More’ and the down arrow in the tab list.
- Here you can see all the page tabs that you have access to.
- To turn off the Facebook reviews tab, just simply change the toggle to off.
Facebook saves the changes automatically. So if you open the home page of the FB page, the reviews tab should be gone now.
Facebook reviews missing
If you can’t see Facebook page reviews on the Facebook page, it is most likely that someone already turned the Facebook reviews off.
It is also possible that you have to click on the down arrow on the home page of that Facebook page to be able to see the Reviews tab.
If you want to make sure that the Facebook reviews tab always shows up on a Facebook page then you can also rearrange the Facebook page tab. You just have to simply drag and drop the page tabs to rearrange them.
How to turn back on Facebook page reviews?
If you want to enable the Facebook page reviews again on your Facebook page.
- Open the Facebook page
- Under the cover photo, click on ‘More’ and the down arrow.
- Click on ‘Edit tabs’.
- Change the ‘Reviews’ toggle to on.
Related articles – Turn off Facebook page review
Here are some related articles to learn more about Facebook page reviews:
- Facebook Page Reviews
- How to report fake Facebook recommendations?
FAQ – Deleting Facebook page reviews tab
Can I delete reviews from my Facebook page?
Yes, you can delete reviews From a Facebook page. You can either completely turn off Facebook page reviews or you can report specific recommendations if you think they are genuine reviews
How to remove the Reviews tab from a Facebook page?
You can remove the Reviews tab from a page either in the Facebook page settings, or simply by clicking on the ‘Edit tabs’ button from the home page of the Facebook page.