Using Facebook page tabs, you can easily make your Facebook page more tailored for your needs. One of the things you can do is to add Facebook page tabs to your Facebook page that are currently not enabled.
With more relevant Facebook page tabs, it is easier for your Facebook page followers to find what they need and spend more time on your Facebook page.
In this Facebook page tutorial, we are going to show you how you can add Facebook page tabs to the default FB page tabs already being displayed on your page.
If you prefer a video tutorial on how to edit Facebook tabs on a page, check out this one:
How to add Facebook page tabs to your Facebook page?
Here is how you can add Facebook page tabs to your Facebook page:
- Open the Facebook page to which you want to add another Facebook tab
- Click on ‘Settings’ on the left column at the bottom of the page
- Click on ‘Templates and Tab’.
- Here you will see the list of Tabs that are currently enabled or disabled on your Facebook page
- If you want to add a disabled Facebook tab to the FB page, just set the toggle to on.
Once you have set the toggle of the specific tab to be on, you will see the Facebook tab on the page.
Here you can see a video tutorial as well on how to add a Facebook page tab:
How to add a Facebook tab template to your Facebook page?
You can also change the template of your Facebook page to a specific niche or industry type:
In this case, you will get a specific list of Facebook tabs, but you also have the option to add other ones to the template. Here are the template tabs that you can choose:
- Public figures
- Restaurant & cafés
- Video page
Change the order of added Facebook page tabs
Once you have added a Facebook page tab the page, you might still have to change the order of the Tabs so a specific Facebook tab shows up without clicking on the dropdown arrow in the Facebook page.
You can change the order of the tabs by simply dragging and dropping the tabs in the right spot.
Can’t add a Facebook page tab
Keep in mind the following things when you try to add a new Facebook page tab to a Facebook page:
- you have to be either the Facebook page admin or a FB page editor to be able to add Facebook page tabs
- you might have added the Facebook page tab but it still doesn’t show up. You can check if the Facebook tab is added by clickin on the tab dropdown on the home page of the FB page.
- In this case, you should try to put this specific FB tab as the first tab on the Facebook page, so it will display no matter what.