Best way to grow a Facebook page for free? All you have to do is to invite people to like your Facebook page. It doesn’t cost any money and it is also really effective.
In this post, we are going to show you three ways how to invite friends to a like a Facebook page. Without further ado, let’s get to the step-by-step tutorial.
How to Invite your Facebook friends to like a Facebook page?
If your Facebook has just been created and you need a little bit of growth to gain credibility, the best tactic that you can use to jumpstart your FB page is to invite your friends to like the Facebook page.
Here is how you can do that, it is super easy:
- Go to the Facebook page which you want to grow by inviting friends to like it.
- If you have a new Facebook page with only a few followers you will see an “Invite Friends to Like Your Page’ box on the page.
- If you have an established Facebook page, you should click to the three dots under your Facebook page cover photo
- Instead of clicking on ‘Invite’ next to the name of your friends, click on ‘See all friends’
- Or you can search for a friend’s name in the search box and then click the box next to their name.
- Then click on Send Invites.
Now your Facebook friends who you invited will get a notification that you have invited them to like the Facebook page.
If you prefer a video tutorial on how to invite friends to like a Facebook page, check out this tutorial:
There is a way to invite all your Facebook friends to like a Facebook page. Here is how you can do that.
Invite your Facebook friends to follow your FB page – an alternative method
If you want to maximize the results of this ‘getting your Facebook friends to like your Facebook page’ approach, you can take this to the next level by doing the following:
Instead of using the FB page feature as we have shown you above, you can also directly message the people and ask them to like your Facebook page.
There are some limits on how many people you can message in a day, so don’t do this for all of your FB friends at once and don’t use any automation software for it.
So take your time, and message 10-20 friends a day in a month, you will reach most of your FB friends and they will hopefully like your FB page.
Why is this second approach more effective?
When you ask a Facebook friend using Facebook invite feature, the person who is invited will get a notification that you have invited him to like the Facebook page.
However, a Facebook page notification is easy to ignore compared to a personal Facebook message.
So even if the person is not that interested in the topic of your Facebook page, people don’t like to say no so they will be more likely to like the Facebook page.
How to invite other people on Facebook to like your Facebook page
If you have invited all your Facebook friends, or you don’t think they would be interested in your Facebook page, fortunately, there is the second way, how you can invite people to like your Facebook page.
You can invite anyone to like your Facebook page who has reacted to any of your Facebook posts.
Keep in mind that this method works only if you have less than 100 000 likes.
We have a separate tutorial on this that you can check out here.
Can’t invite people to like your Facebook page
There are two main reasons why you won’t be able to invite people to your Facebook page:
- You don’t have the right Facebook page role to be able to do it. Check out our guide on Facebook page roles and how you can assign Facebook page roles.
- If your Facebook page is over 100 000 page likes, you won’t be able to invite people who have reacted to the post to like your Facebook page