As you probably know, you can invite Facebook friends to like a Facebook page. But a lot of people don’t know that you can also invite non-friends to like a page on Facebook without paying for an overpriced Facebook like campaign.
In this Facebook page tutorial, we are going to show you how to invite people to like a Facebook page the easiest way to grow a Facebook page.
If you prefer a video tutorial on how to invite people to like a Facebook page, check out this one:
Two main ways to invite people to like a page on Facebook
As we have covered in a separate blog post the easiest way to grow your Facebook pages initially is to invite some friends or your Facebook friends. If you don’t know this method, check out the tutorial here:
But a lot of people have no idea that you can also invite people to like a Facebook page even if they don’t know you in any way and they are not your friend on Facebook.
How to invite people to like a Facebook page?
So, here is how to invite people to like a Facebook page who are non friends on Facebook:
- Open up the Facebook page
- Go to the Facebook posts you have published.
- Click on the likes, loves etc, so the popup appears that will show you who liked or gave any kind of reactions
- Here you will see all the people who liked, loved, gave a Haha reaction, etc. on your Facebook posts.
- You will also see if they already liked your Facebook page or if you already have invited them to like the Facebook page.
- If they don’t like your Facebook page yet, you can click on the ‘Invite’ button to invite people to like the Facebook page. And this works whether they are your friends on Facebook or not.
Now, the users who you invited to like the Facebook page will get a notification that tells them that you asked them to like the Facebook page.
Ask people to like a Facebook page from a Facebook ad post
You can also follow this method to increase Facebook page likes and follower count with any Facebook ad posts you have not shared on your Facebook page directly.
So if you want to invite people who liked, loved, gave a haha or angry reaction to any of your Facebook ads, then you would go to Facebook Business Manager, then open Ads Manager and open up the Facebook ad creatives one by one and invite non-friends to like the Facebook page.
As you can send a Facebook page invitation to anyone who liked any of your Facebook ad creatives, we would recommend not running any Facebook like campaign.
Even if the Facebook page follower and like counts are important for you, it is better to run a Facebook ad with a conversion objective or anything that is important for your business.
Then there will be people who like your Facebook ad posts and you can invite these people to like the Facebook page as well.
This way, you also get conversions on your website, or leads from the Facebook lead forms and can still increase your Facebook page like numbers by inviting them to like the Facebook page.