Is Ezoic Free To Use? [in 2022]

Written by: Emily Anderson
Last updated:

Is Ezoic free to use?

Well, it is more nuanced answer than a straight ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ as there are multiple Ezoic features and programs that has different pricing structure.

But in this Ezoic tutorial, we are going to explain what is free on Ezoic and which features you have to pay for.

Is Ezoic free to use?

Well, in a way, yes, Ezoic is free to use as you don’t have to pay a monthly fee to be able to make money by serving ads via Ezoic.

Click here to sign up for Ezoic for free!

Like most ad networks, Ezoic also has a revenue share model which means that they get a certain percentage of your display ad revenue if you monetize your website via the Ezoic platform.

You have two options to pay for Ezoic standard features:

  • Option 1: You can pay for using Ezoic standard features by one ad placement when someone loads your page. The revenue on this ad placement will then go 100% to Ezoic.
  • Option 2: You can also choose to pay for Ezoic features by a revenue share model. In this case, Ezoic will take 10% of all your ad revenue and you can keep the rest of the 90%. (Compare this to AdSense where you can keep 68%)
is ezoic free to use

But to emphasize one more time, these standard Ezoic features are kind of free, as you don’t have to pay for them out of your pocket as Ezoic takes their cut before paying you out at the end of the next month.

Can you get Ezoic Pro for free?

Ezoic Pro is a subscription product of Ezoic where you can get access to certain Advanced features not part of Ezoic standard plan.

Unlike Ezoic basic monetization features, Ezoic Pro is a paid product so in general you have to purchase an Ezoic Pro subscription to be able use these Pro features.

However, if you are an Ezoic Premium subscriber, you will also get access to all of these Ezoic Pro features without paying any extra for Ezoic Pro.

If you are not an Ezoic Premium subscriber yet, you can also take advantage of 30-day Ezoic Pro free trial.

To learn more about Ezoic Pro, check out this review we have written:

  • Ezoic Pro Review

Is Ezoic Premium free?

No, just like Ezoic Pro, to be able to join Ezoic Premium program, you have to purchase a monthly or annual Premium subscription.

However, when you get invited to Ezoic Premium, you get offered a 14-day free trial where you can enjoy the extra Premium revenue without paying anything extra for it.

Also, although you have to pay for Ezoic Premium subscription, basically there is no way how you can lose money on it.

Ezoic basically guarantees that you will make some money on it so in a way it is free but you have to pay the Premium subscription fee in advance and you get the extra revenue in a month.

To learn more about Ezoic Premium and its pricing structure, check out these articles:

  • Ezoic Premium Review
  • Ezoic Premium Pricing

Free Online Marketing ChatGPT Prompt Database (100 Expert Prompts)

Free Online Marketing and Business ChatGPT PRompts

100 customizable expert ChatGPT prompts for social media marketing, SEO & blogging, PPC, Ecom, Email marketing & more!