There are many ways how you can post on Facebook as a page.
Posting on Facebook frequently and regularly is important if you want to get organic reach, but posting can be sometimes boring and tedious.
This is the reason why we are going to show you in this Facebook page tutorial all the methods you can use to post on Facebook as a Facebook page
Post on Facebook as a Facebook page
The most basic way is really simple. Here is the step by step of posting on Facebook as a FB page:
- Open up the Facebook page where you want to create a new Facebook post
- Here you will see a ‘Create Post’ button, click on it
- You can add the description and also attach images, videos to the Facebook post if you want to.
- Next, you can also choose to boost the FB post right away if you change the toggle to on and advertise it to your Fb page audience or even cold audiences if you want to get a higher reach from the get-go
- If you are done with the post, click on the ‘Post’ button.
The Facebook will be posted right away by your Facebook page.
When you should you post on Facebook as a page?
We have written a separate tutorial on what is the best time to post on Facebook. Read the post for more details or check out this video explanation:
Pros of posting from your Facebook page directly
- It is the easiest to do, everybody can do it without any complex explanation
- You can also boost the post right away when you create it.
Cons of posting from your Facebook page:
- you can’t schedule Facebook posts
- you can’t crosspost on Instagram
Post from Facebook Publishing Tool
The basic functionality is great if you want to just post something right away, but currently, Facebook doesn’t support scheduling Facebook posts from the Facebook page directly.
If you want to schedule Facebook posts from Facebook directly you have to use either the Facebook Publishing Tool or Facebook Creator Studio.
Here is how you can post from Facebook Publishing Tool:
- Open up the Facebook page where you want to schedule a Facebook post as a Facebook page
- You can get to the Publishing Tools of the Facebook page in two ways:
- You can either click on ‘Publishing Tools’ from the left sidebar and you will be taken there2. Or you can click on ‘Create post’ button then in the post-editing interface you can click on Facebook Publishing tools as you can see in the picture below:
- Once you are in the Publishing Tools, click on ‘Create Post’ button.
- Create your post then instead of clicking on the ‘Publish’ button, click on the down arrow instead and click on ‘Schedule post’
- A pop-up will appear where you can specify the exact time when you want your Facebook post to be published. Schedule your Facebook post by clicking on the ‘Schedule’ button.
Schedule a post on Facebook with Creator Studio
You can also use the Facebook Creator Studio to preschedule Facebook posts as a Facebook page. Here is the step by step process:
- Open https://business.facebook.com/creatorstudio/home to access Facebook Creator studio, or you can also navigate there from your Facebook page’s Publishing Tool.
- Click on the ‘Create Post’ button from the upper left side of the page
- If you were to see that you can only click on IGTV post or Instagram feed post, then change the Creator Studio to Facebook by Selecting the Facebook icon on the middle of the very top of the page. If you want to later switch back to Facebook, here you can do that.
- Then click on ‘Create post’ again and choose ‘Create post’ from the dropdown as well.
- A post-editing interface will appear on the right side of the screen and you can prepare your Facebook post here.
- Once you are down with the post, click on ‘Share now’ button.
Post on Facebook as a page from a 3rd party service
As we have shown, Facebook provides multiple options for posting on Facebook as a page. But all of these options are quite limited as we have explained.
Fortunately, there are many third-party social media scheduling tools or marketing automation services that you can use to take your Facebook content production to the next level.
Social media schedulers for posting on Facebook as a page
If you want to use a tool that enables you to organize, create and schedule all of your social media posts, so not just Facebook and Instagram, but Twitter, Linkedin, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc. as well, then a social media scheduling tool might be the easiest solution you could choose.
They are usually quite easy to set up and they usually have a free trial. Some of the most well-known social media scheduling tools are:
- Sprout Social
- MeetEdgar, etc.
Automation services to post on Facebook as a Facebook page
If you want to take the automation of your Facebook posts and other types of social media automation to the next level, then instead of the basic and little bit pricey social media schedulers you can use marketing automation software, like Zapier or Integromat.
These tools will be able to do more customized social media posting than any other type of social media scheduler.