If you want to gain some free organic reach for your Facebook page, one of the best engagement tactics is to comment on Facebook page as a page.
If you don’t know how to do that, this is a quick Facebook page tutorial on how to comment as a page on Facebook. We are going to show you:
- how you can comment as a Facebook page on Facebook posts you have created
- how to comment as a page on Facebook posts that other Facebook pages have shared
How to comment as a page on Facebook?
As we said in the blog post intro, commenting and engaging with the audience of other Facebook pages can be a great way to get some visibility and increase your brand recognition especially if you are just starting out.
Here is how to comment as a page on Facebook:
- Open up Facebook and go to your News Feed
- Look for a Facebook page post that you find relevant to your niche.
- If you were to add your Facebook comment now, you would comment on the post as your personal Facebook profile.
- So to change this, on the bottom right corner of the Facebook post click on your profile picture.
- Here you will be able to select the Facebook page that you want to comment with.
- Once you have selected the Facebook page, you will see that the profile icon will change from your personal page to the Facebook page
- So if you add your comment now, the comment will be shown as your Facebook page comment
Here you can check out a video presentation on how to comment on Facebook as a page:
How To Comment As A Facebook Page On Your Own Facebook Page?
If you want to comment on your Facebook page, the process is even more simple. It is pretty much the same as the one we have shown above.
The difference is that you can also open your Facebook page directly. In most cases, the bottom right icon will be changed to your Facebook page profile icon which means that if you comment on a post, it will be commented on by your Facebook page.
I can’t comment on a post as a Facebook page, why?
Keep in mind that you can only comment on a post if it was shared by a public Facebook page. You won’t be able to write comments to Facebook posts shared by personal profiles.
Also, at this moment, you can only comment on Facebook posts that you can see on the Facebook News Feed. (if you don’t have access to the particular Facebook page).