If you are getting a ton of messages from your Instagram followers, we have a great tip for you that can save you a ton of time.
You can also reply to these messages directly from your Facebook business page. In this short tutorial, we are going to show you how to reply to Instagram messages from your Facebook page admin area.
Then we will also share why you might not be able to reply to Instagram DMs from your FB page.
How To Reply To Instagram Direct Messages From A Facebook Page?
If you want to reply to Instagram DMs from your Facebook page, you first have to connect your Instagram business account to the Facebook page. You can find a detailed guide on how to do that step by step here.
Once you have linked the IG account with the Facebook page. Here is what you have to do:
- Open up the Facebook page
- On the left column, click on ‘Inbox’
- As you can see, here you will be able to reply to Facebook and Instagram messages but comments as well.
- Click on ‘Instagram Direct’.
- If you haven’t confirmed that people who access your Facebook page, can also message as your Instagram account, you have to confirm it now. Click on ‘Get Started’.
- You will see a popup like that, click on ‘Confirm’.
- You will have to sign in to your Instagram business account
And that’s it, now you will be able to see and reply to Instagram direct messages directly from your Facebook page.
You can also check out this video tutorial on how to reply to Instagram DMs from your Facebook page:
Instagram Automated Responses
If you are getting similar questions, messages from your Insta followers, then it also makes sense to set up Instagram Automated Responses that enables you to send Instant replies to Instagram DMs.
You can set this up from your Facebook page and we have a complete tutorial on how you can set it up here
- To be released
I can’t send messages to my Instagram DMs from my Facebook page
There are three main reasons you might not be able to send Instagram direct messages from your Facebook page:
- You have to be a Facebook page admin, an editor or a Facebook page moderator to be able to do it
- Your Facebook page has to be connected to your Instagram business account
- You have to confirm that your Facebook page admins can send messages as the Instagram account.