Do you want to post on Instagram from your desktop computer? Now you can also do this without using any complex solution or a paid social media scheduler.
In this tutorial, we are going to show you two ways that cost no money that you can do to post on Instagram from desktop (whether a PC or a Mac computer.)
Share an Instagram post from desktop – Creator Studio
So the first option you can try to post on Instagram from a desktop computer is by using Facebook Creator Studio.
- Open the Facebook home page.
- On the left sidebar, search for ‘Creator Studio’ and then click on it. This will open up Facebook’s Creator Studio.
- First, switch the Content Library to Instagram. You can do this by clicking on the Instagram icon on the top of the screen.
- Then click on the ‘Create Post’ button in the top left corner.
- As you can see, you can create a regular Instagram post or IGTV videos within Creator Studio. Select Instagram post.
- Add the description of the post and upload the video or picture to the Insta post.
- You can also select Advanced settings where you can add alt text to your images for the visually impaired or turn off commenting for your post.
- If you are done crafting your Instagram post, just click on the ‘Publish’ button
How to post on Instagram from desktop – Publishing Tools
You can also post on Instagram from a desktop computer using Publishing Tools. Here is how to do it:
- Open up the Facebook business page, your Instagram account is connected to
- Click on ‘Publishing tools’ on the left sidebar.
- Select your Instagram business account as the account you want to use for posting.
- Add the description and upload the image or the video to the post.
- When your video or images are uploaded, just click on the ‘Publish’ button.
So, there you go. These two methods are super easy and allow you to post on Instagram from your computer without using any fancy and expensive social media scheduler.
If you prefer a video tutorial on how to post on Instagram from a desktop computer, check out this video: