You might be wondering if there is a way to see who likes your Facebook page at this moment. The short answer is, yes, it is 100% possible, we are going to show you how in this Facebook page tutorial.
You can also check out this video tutorial to find out how to see who likes your Facebook page:
How to see who likes your Facebook?
To see who likes your Facebook page:
- Open the Facebook page you want to see the like list of
- In the left column, click on ‘Settings’
- Then click on ‘People and other Pages’
- Here you will see all the people and Facebook pages who likes your Facebook page.
As you scroll down, Facebook will load more people who likes your Facebook business page.
How to use this Facebook page fans and followers info to grow your Facebook page?
If you have a small Facebook page and want to increase your Facebook page following, you can use this feature to help to grow your Facebook like count very easily.
All you have to do is to copy the list of your Facebook page fans to a spreadsheet and compare this list to a list of your Facebook friends.
With this, you can easily get a list of people who are your friends on Facebook but didn’t like your Facebook page yet. Once you have the list, you can just simply invite these friends to like your Facebook page.
If you want to be more effective, we would recommend messaging these people asking them directly to like your Facebook page. This is more personal and will get you a better result in terms of growing the social following of your Facebook page.
How to find out if a person likes your Facebook page?
If you have over a thousand followers, then it can be challenging to find a specific person on this Facebook like list.
So in this case, you can use the search functionality to search for a person, so you can easily check if a specific person likes your Facebook page or not.
How to see people who follow your Facebook page?
As you know, people can not only like but follow a Facebook page. If this information is valuable to you, you can also check the list of people who follow your Facebook page.
The process of checking this is almost the same as seeing who likes your Facebook page:
- Open up the Facebook page where you want to check your Facebook audience
- On the left column, click on ‘Settings’
- Then on the left column, click on ‘People and other Pages’
- Here you will see all the people who have liked your Facebook page
- To see the list of followers, all you have to do is to change the dropdown from ‘People who like this Page’ to ‘People who follow this Page’
Now, you will be able to see all the people who follow your Facebook page (there can be a huger overlap between followers and people who like your Facebook page).
How to check Facebook pages who like my Facebook page?
With this Facebook page feature, you can also see which other Facebook business pages like or follow your Facebook page.
Using the same process as we have shown above, all you have to do is to change the dropdown to ‘Pages that like that Page’