Running a Facebook page and an Instagram business account simultaneously, it can take a lot of time to create new engaging posts, and then to post them for both social media platforms separately. Fortunately, Instagram provides an easy way to automatically share Instagram posts to a Facebook page as well.
In this short tutorial, we are going to show you how you can do that. You can also check out this video tutorial on how to share Instagram posts on Facebook automatically:
Before you could share Instagram posts to Facebook page
Before you would share the Instagram posts to Facebook, make sure you have an Instagram business account and that your Instagram account is connected to a Facebook page.
Here is how to connect the Instagram business account to a Facebook page:
- Go to the Instagram profile that you want to connect to a Facebook page.
- Tap on ‘Edit Profile’.
- Under ‘Public Business Information’, tap on ‘Page’.
- You will see the list of Facebook pages you have admin access.
- Select the one you want to connect to the Instagram account or create a new Facebook page if you want to do that.
- Tap Done after you’ve selected a Page or created a new Page.
How to Share Instagram posts to Facebook?
Once you have connected the Instagram business account to the Facebook page, you can now start automatically sharing Instagram posts to your Facebook page.
Here is how to share Instagram posts to Facebook:
- Open up the Instagram account
- Click on the ‘+’ icon to create a new Instagram post.
- Add your Image or video to the Instagram post.
- On the last screen, you can add the description of the post, tag people, add location, and also select to also share the Instagram post to the connected Facebook page automatically.
- So make sure you turn this on, and the Instagram post will be shared to Facebook without any additional steps.
Other ways to share Instagram posts to Facebook
You can do this whole process from Facebook as well. We have a complete tutorial on how you can share a FB post to Instagram from your desktop computer using the Publishing Tools.
If you have multiple Facebook pages or Instagram accounts that you want to share one Instagram post to then there are some other solutions you could try.
Social media schedulers to share Instagram posts to Facebook pages
You can either use one of the social media schedulers that allows you to share Instagram posts not only to one Facebook page, but to multiple ones.
But you can also use these schedulers to share Instagram posts to Facebook groups or any other social media accounts you have.
Automation tools to share Instagram posts to Facebook
If you take your social media automation to the next level, you should familiarize yourself with automation tools like Zapier or Integromat.
These tools allow you not only to share Instagram posts to Facebook pages but to share any other platforms you wish to share.