For whatever reason, you need to find Facebook Business ID, and you can’t find it for hours, don’t worry, this quick guide is going to help you out. Actually, there are two easy ways how you can find your Facebook BM ID:
- how to find Facebook Business ID in Facebook Business Manager?
- how to Find your Facebook Manager Business ID in the browser address bar?
After showing you these two easy methods step by step and with pictures we are also going to cover what Facebook Business Manager ID is so you can make sure that you don’t confuse it with Facebook Ad Account ID or Facebook Business Page ID.
So without further ado, let’s get into it.
Both of these methods are actually quite easy and work for everyone whatever role they hold in the FB Business Manager. To find the Facebook Business ID your Facebook Business Manager interface, do the following:
How to find Facebook Business ID in Facebook Business Manager in 2022?
Steps to find the Facebook Business ID:
- Open up Facebook Business Manager
- Navigate to the Business Settings page
- Click on Business Info
5. You can see the Facebook Business ID right at the top of the page:
How to find the Facebook Business Manager ID in your browser address bar?
The second option to find the Facebook Business you have is basically the same, but actually, it is even easier. Here is how the complete process looks like which is the same in the first three steps:
- Open up the Facebook Business Manager account you want to know the business ID of
- Navigate to the Business Settings
- Here you don’t have to click anywhere else, just have a look at the URL in your browser address bar.
- Your Facebook business manager ID is the number after the URL part: “business-id=” as you can see in the picture below:
You can check out this video tutorial on looking up the Facebook Business Manager ID if you prefer watching the step-by-step with some explanation:
What is the Facebook Business ID?
Facebook Business Manager ID is a unique identifier connected to a Facebook Business Manager. A Facebook Business Manager is basically the container that helps you organize your Facebook Business Pages and Ad Accounts that are connected to a particular business.
So usually, a legal entity should create only one Facebook Business Manager, which can have many Facebook pages and Facebook Ad Accounts. However, you can get access to an unlimited number of Facebook Business Manager, so make sure when you find the Facebook Business Manager ID that you are in the right Facebook Business Manager account.
How to Find Facebook Business Manager?
You can find your Facebook Business Manager basically two main ways.
- either open the URL business.facebook.com and log in into your Facebook account
- or open your Facebook profile and click on ‘Business Manager’ from the left column
How to create a Facebook Business ID?
You don’t create a Facebook Business ID, you create a Facebook Business Manager Account and then you will get a Facebook business ID from Facebook automatically that will uniquely identify that Facebook Business Manager.
So if your Facebook Business Manager is already created, then don’t create the Facebook Business ID, just use any of the above methods to find your already existing Facebook Business Manager ID.
Facebook Business Manager ID vs Facebook Ad Account ID vs Page ID vs Pixel ID
As we said one Facebook Business Manager can hold many Facebook Ad Accounts, Facebook Pages, Facebook Pixels and all of these have separate IDs that can uniquely identify them.
Both your Facebook Business page and your Facebook Business Manager have unique IDs.
If you realized you actually need to find your Facebook page or your Facebook Ad Account ID, don’t worry we also have a quick tutorial on how you can find those: