If you no longer need a Facebook business page in your Facebook Business Manager, you should just remove it. In this Facebook Business Manager tutorial, we are going to show you how to remove a Facebook page from Business Manager.
We are also going to cover what you need to be able to remove a Facebook page and why you might not be able to remove a Facebook page.
If you prefer a quick step by step tutorial on how to remove a page from Business Manager, check out this video tutorial:
How to remove a Facebook page from Business Manager?
- Open up the Facebook Business Manager account where the Facebook page is added
- Click on the Hamburger menu in the top left corner
- Select the ‘Business Settings’ option
- On the left sidebar, under ‘Accounts’ click on ‘Pages’
- Here you will see all the Facebook pages that have been added to this Business Manager account.
- Select the Facebook page you want to remove from the Business Manager.
- Click on the ‘Remove’ button as you can see on the screenshot below.
- A popup will appear where you have to confirm removing the page.
Here is how you can remove a Facebook page from a Facebook Business Manager.
What you need to be able to remove a Facebook business page?
If you want to remove a Facebook page from your Business Manager, you have to have admin access to the Business Manager account.
You can check your current BM role by navigating to ‘People’ page under the ‘Users’ section on the left sidebar.
Can’t remove a Facebook page from Facebook Business Manager
If you weren’t able to remove a Facebook page from a Business Manager, check if you have the admin role necessary to be able to remove assets from the Facebook Business Manager.