If you are active on Twitch and on a Facebook page as well, then it makes sense to add your Twitch channel link to your Facebook page.
In this Facebook page tutorial, we are going to show you how to link a Twitch channel to a Facebook page.
How to connect Twitch to a Facebook page?
Here is how to connect a Twitch channel to a Facebook page:
- Open the Facebook page
- Scroll down a little to the ‘About’ section.
- Click on ‘Edit Page Info’.
- Go to the ‘More’ tab.
- Scroll down and click on ‘+’ icon.
- Select ‘Twitch and add your Twitch account name.
Now, the Twitch channel link has been added to your Facebook page so page visitors can easily follow you on Twitch as well.
If you prefer to watch a video tutorial on how to connect a Twitch channel to a Facebook page, check out this:
Can’t Add A Twitch Link To Facebook Page
If you can’t connect the Twitch account and the Facebook page, then here is one thing you should check:
Are you the admin of the Facebook page? If you are not, you won’t be able to link the Twitch channel to your Facebook page about section.
Here are some tutorials to add yourself as an admin to the Facebook page:
- How to add admin to Facebook page?
- How to request admin access to a Facebook page?
Missing Twitch Link From New Facebook Experience
If you have been switched to the Facebook’s new page experience, your social channel links might have disappeared.
Here is how to add the Twitch link back to a new Facebook page:
- Open the new Facebook page
- Click on ‘Edit details’
- Scroll down, and click on the pencil icon.
- Click on ‘Add a social link’.
- Select the ‘Twitch account and add your Twitch channel name.
- Click on ‘Save’.
Connect Other Social Media Accounts With The Facebook Page
You can add other social media buttons and link to your Facebook: