Best way to funnel followers from your Facebook page to your LinkedIn profile? Connect the LinkedIn profile to your Facebook page directly as we are going to show in this Facebook page tutorial.
We are also going to mention some additional information that you should know when talking about a LinkedIn and Facebook page connection.
If you prefer a video tutorial, check out this one on how to connect a LinkedIn account to a Facebook page:
If you are still using the classic Facebook page, this is the video tutorial that you should check out:
Without further ado, let’s dive in.
How to add LinkedIn profile link to a Facebook page?
Here is how to add a LinkedIn profile to your Facebook page:
- Open the Facebook page
- Scroll down to the ‘About’ section of the page.
- Click on ‘Edit page info’
- Click on the ‘More’ tab then scroll down.
- Click on the ‘+’ button.
- Then add LinkedIn and your profile name
When you close this window the LinkedIn account name should now appear on your Facebook business page.
Can’t connect LinkedIn to Facebook page
If you can’t go through the steps we have outlined above, it probably means that you don’t have the right Facebook page role to do so.
You must be a Facebook page admin to be able to add your LinkedIn account to a Facebook page. If you can’t link it, check your current page role.
Here is a tutorial on how to request admin access to Facebook page.
Missing LinkedIn link from the Facebook page
A lot of pages have been recently switched to the new Facebook page experience, so you might see that your LinkedIn link has disappeared from your page.
No worries, you can easily connect the Linkedin profile with the new Facebook page as well.
Here is how to add the Twitter link back to a new FB page:
- Open the new Facebook page
- Click on ‘Edit details’
- Scroll down, and click on the pencil icon.
- Click on ‘Add a social link’.
- Select the ‘LinkedIn account and add your LinkedIn profile name.
- Click on ‘Save’.
Add a LinkedIn tab to your Facebook page
You used to be able to add a separate LinkedIn page tab to your Facebook page. You can still find some tutorials on it online.
This was useful, as Facebook page visitors could see the content of your LinkedIn profile as well without going over to LinkedIn.
However, as far as we know, this solution doesn’t work anymore, you can’t add LinkedIn tab to your Facebook page.
Connect other social media accounts to Facebook page
As you could see, there are social media accounts that you can add to your Facebook page:
- Instagram business account link
- Twitter account link
- Link Snapchat to Facebook page
- WhatsApp link
- YouTube channel link to Facebook page
- TikTok account link to Facebook page
- Twitch account link to Facebook page
- Tumblr link
- Pinterest business account link
- Link Spotify to Facebook page
- Skype link
Related articles – Connecting LinkedIn and Facebook
- Link Instagram account with Facebook page
- Unlink Instagram account from a Facebook page
- Link WhatsApp account to Facebook page
- Link Pinterest account to Facebook
- Link Twitter account to Facebook page