If you are active on Facebook and Twitter as well, it makes sense to drive people from your Facebook page to your Twitter account as well.
In this Facebook page setup tutorial, we are going to show you how to link Twitter to a Facebook page.
If you prefer a video tutorial, check out this one on how to connect a Twitter account to a Facebook page:
Without further ado, let’s dive in.
How to connect a Twitter account to a Facebook page?
Here is how to link a Twitter account to your Facebook page:
- Open the Facebook page
- Scroll down a little to the ‘About’ section.
- Click on ‘Edit Page Info’.
- Go to the ‘More’ tab.
- Scroll down and click on ‘+’ icon.
- Select ‘Twitter’ and add your Twitter account name.
Now the Twitter account link has been added to your Facebook page so page visitors can easily follow on Twitter as well.
Can’t link Twitter to Facebook page
If you can’t add the Twitter account link to your Facebook page, then here is one thing you should check.
Are you the admin of the Facebook page? If you are not, you won’t be able to link the Twitter account to your Facebook page about section.
If you want to request admin access to the Facebook page, check out these tutorials:
Missing Twitter link from new Facebook page experience
If you have been switched to the new Facebook page experience, you social links might have disappeared.
Here is how to add the Twitter link back to a new Facebook page:
- Open the new Facebook page
- Click on ‘Edit details’
- Scroll down, and click on the pencil icon.
- Click on ‘Add a social link’.
- Select the ‘Twitter’ account and add your Twitter profile name.
- Click on ‘Save’.
Connect other social media accounts with the Facebook page
You can add other social media buttons and link to your Facebook:
- Instagram business account link
- Pinterest account link to a Facebook page
- Snapchat account link
- WhatsApp link
- YouTube channel link to a Facebook page
- TikTok account to a Facebook page
- Twitch account link
- Tumblr link
- LinkedIn profile link to a Facebook page
- Spotify account link
- Skype link
Add Twitter tab to a Facebook business page
You can also add a Twitter tab to a Facebook page. Here you can find a tutorial on how to do that: https://fbapp.us/twitter
Go to this link and follow the instructions on Facebook: https://fbapp.us/twitter
Related Articles – Link Twitter Account to Facebook page
Here are some related tutorials to linking Twitter to a Facebook page.
- Link Instagram account with Facebook page
- Unlink Instagram account from a Facebook page
- Link WhatsApp account to Facebook page
- Link Pinterest account to Facebook
- Link LinkedIn account to Facebook
Frequently Asked Questions – Connect Twitter To Facebook page
These are the most frequently asked questions related to linking a Twitter account to a Facebook page:
How to link Twitter to Facebook on mobile? (Android and iPhones)
If you are on mobile the process of linking Facebook to a Twitter account is pretty much the same as doing it on a desktop computer. The user interface is little bit different, but you have to follow a similar process.
Can you still link Twitter to a Facebook Page?
Yes, it it still possible, however, you can only add a Twitter profile link to your Facebook page, you can’t crosspost to Twitter from Facebook. However, you can post Instagram posts on Twitter.